• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-med...h_credit/e646abd0-6ef4-465d-a210-a2c729629fc1

Schaub deserves respect!! Respect mah quarterback!!

442a2a476fa36b337264a981e9a322ab.jpg

Graceful like a gawd damn gazelle!

BigAT said:
Dumpstering against the Redskins would be pretty typical considering how up and down they've played this season.

I don't think there has been anything official on Kenny yet, but he seems to be optimistic he'll play. Pretty sure they haven't practiced yet because of it being a Monday night game, so we won't really know until tomorrow.
Is it really dumpstering any more though? These aren't the usual Redskins. They're record is certainly poor but they are building and are certainly better than the garbage the Giants lost to last season by seemingly putting no effort on the field in that second game. I don't buy that they'll come out flat on Monday either. Not with whats at stake.

As for Kenny, you're right on. They don't practice until tomorrow so we won't know until then. Even if he does miss practice, it could be precautionary and if he makes it the next two days, it's a good chance that he'll play.

Oh and one more thing, for all of the RGIII talk it's Alfred Morris the Giants need to be paying attention to early in the game. Morris ran roughshod all over us to the tune of 120 yards and 5.5 yards a carry. You want to slow down the Redskins offense? It starts with stopping the #1 rated running attack. RGIII is part of that but Morris is someone the front 7 must control if they want to win this game without having to eek out another win last minute.

eznark said:
WiiU returned :(

Santa found one a week ago and didn't tell me.
Did you setup a Nintendo ID on it?

squicken

he has 5 more games to get a sack and i think he breaks the all time record over the first 2 seasons of a career

In an era when dropbacks are at an all time high, a sack record is being broken? And he plays next to one of the best defensive tackles of the past 10 years and only has one responsibility? Wow what an accomplishment!

In an era when dropbacks are at an all time high, a sack record is being broken? And he plays next to one of the best defensive tackles of the past 10 years and only has one responsibility? Wow what an accomplishment!

Yeah, gonna be interesting what happens to Aldon when Justin's performance falls off a cliff.

1. justin smith is a DE
2. then why don't a lot of people put up these sack numbers? unless you're saying justin smith is the only good DE in the league
3. aldon smith plays OLB this year you fucking dingbat. he is in coverage about 30-40% of the time. our "always blitzing" guy out of our base formation would probably be brooks, he doesn't drop into coverage often. they even talked about throwing that wrinkle in after the game when discussing brooks' pick 6 because he had dropped into coverage so infrequently this year and they wanted to show brees something new
4. sounds like u mad that aldon is a superstar and your D is stuck with a lot of first round disappointments. no need to hate on aldon for your teams continued failures!

Seda

Sorry. Other than Deion and Warren Sapp their studio analysts are idiots.

It's weird though, I'm looking over my bills, and the price hasn't changed at all before I had it and now. Comcast must have moved channels around in their sports bundle packs. I used to have Redzone but not NFL network with a "Sports Entertainment" extra, but now I have many more of those "premium" sports channels, but the prices havent changed.

At least I can watch TNF....properly now (lol)

MechDX

I like Mooch and Eisen too.

I said analysts so i dint include Eisen who is awesome. Mooch though....he gets involved in the stupid Sanders/Irvin sophmore nonsense too much.

Now that i think about it: Michael Irvin and Jamie Dukes ruin the channel. Dukes is a giant, freakin idiot. Oh and Heath Evans is an idiot too.

I said analysts so i dint include Eisen who is awesome. Mooch though....he gets involved in the stupid Sanders/Irvin sophmore nonsense too much.

Now that i think about it: Michael Irvin and Jamie Dukes ruin the channel. Dukes is a giant, freakin idiot. Oh and heath Schuler is an idiot too.

To be honest, I like pretty much all of the Gameday guys, with the exception of Faulk and Warner. Warner is just boring and Faulk is an idiot. Though I think somebody told him that because he's toned it way down this season.

I've always liked Irvin too. I know i'm in the minority but I appreciate his Cowboys homerism. It's genuine.

They guys I can't stand are the recently OOF guys. That Giants player, Darren Sharper, Heath Shuler. Get rid of those idiots.

Jamie Dukes is a moron, but I hate the guy they put across from him even more.

God damn it, I LOVE the B1G-ACC challenge. Tough loss for Sparty, but Miami played really well; especially beyond the perimeter. We need you OSU!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did Jamie Dukes try to straight up murder someone on the field? Is Jamie Dukes a horrible human being in general?

Rorschach said:
Warren Sapp is king idiot.

I like Dieon. He is good entertainment alongside Irvin. Both are useless from an analysis perspective but they are generally fun to watch. Love Eisen. Mooch is fine.

Heath Evans and Darren Sharper can go die in a fire. Can't stand either one of them. Heath just says stupid shit to stir things up and Sharper suffers from an inability to actually annunciate.

Jamie Dukes is everything wrong with the world.

squicken

1. justin smith is a DE
2. then why don't a lot of people put up these sack numbers? unless you're saying justin smith is the only good DE in the league
3. aldon smith plays OLB this year you fucking dingbat. he is in coverage about 30-40% of the time. our "always blitzing" guy out of our base formation would probably be brooks, he doesn't drop into coverage often. they even talked about throwing that wrinkle in after the game when discussing brooks' pick 6 because he had dropped into coverage so infrequently this year and they wanted to show brees something new
4. sounds like u mad that aldon is a superstar and your D is stuck with a lot of first round disappointments. no need to hate on aldon for your teams continued failures!

If Aldon Smith is in coverage 30% of his snaps I'm the King of England.

And the Rams defense, at nearly every position, and every level of coaching, so vastly under-perform their draft position, salary, and pedigree, they make Bustford look like Tom Brady

Like DK said, gonna be a different story for Aldon as Justin Smith (who was last year and is again this year the better player) gets older and declines.

tmdorsey

hahahahahaha

Beats that clusterfuck that is espn. I don't get it anymore and I'm salty as fuck about it

edit: Jamie Dukes has a sports talk radio show now in Atlanta. It's fucking hilarious that dude is such a dumbass

Exactly. I will take NFL Network over ESPN anytime.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Heath Evans and Darren Sharper can go die in a fire. Can't stand either one of them. Heath just says stupid shit to stir things up and Sharper suffers from an inability to actually annunciate.

Yep I hate both of them. If you ever played for the Saints you shouldn't be allowed on television period.

Chris Rose is everything that's wrong with the world

jamieduke.jpg

Dukes is awesome

wienke said:
Did Jamie Dukes try to straight up murder someone on the field? Is Jamie Dukes a horrible human being in general?
My ability to watch/stay tuned in to the NFL Network dies regularly when he's speaking. Does that count?

beast786

Crazy day at work . A drug addict girl ganged raped in a van, after that drag her for a mile holding her hair with van running and face and body facing . That is how you pay the money you owe, ganged raped and drag for mile. I just hope sometimes they would just kill them. last week they onioned the guys skin, still alive but knew all pain receptions are on skin.

Narag

Crazy day at work . A drug addict girl ganged raped in a van, after that drag her for a mile holding her hair with van running and face and body facing . That is how you pay the money you owe, ganged raped and drag for mile. I just hope sometimes they would just kill them. last week they onioned the guys skin, still alive but knew all pain receptions are on skin.

pXksG.gif

BigAT

Uh, what is it exactly you do?

Top Bottom