• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

DMczaf

myronrolle.png

"I find your statement erroneous on all accounts"

I question his intelligence when he wasn't smart enough to realize wearing that shit on ESPN was dumb as fuck.

Enron

Banned
The crazies that feel so passionate about the second amendment need to look at the last two years alone, and not just this incident...."but but, what if the government gets out of line and we cant defend ourselves, that's why its there for right?" Suuuuuure, that argument is getting shittier by the day. Pretty fucking positive every founding father would change that shit in a heartbeat if they would witness the gun violence today.

But every political face don't want to commit career suicide so they loosen, not tighten the gun laws. Usa usa usa usa.

The rest of OT is that way --->

BigAT

Welcome to B1G country. I like your ideas, but you're not a full fledged member until you've gone 'sconi tipping.

Thanks, I'll add it to my "To-do" list when I try to get up to Madison and check out a road game. Any tips on how to get good leverage while avoiding the scent of cheetos and stale cheese?

eznark

Banned
Only dickless assholes care that much about sales.

I care insofar as I'd like to see new games made for it. Right now P4G is giving xcom and Fallen Enchantress a run for their game f the year money and a lot of that is because of the way I can play it.

brentech

vita is heating up big time. i doubt it'll ever be considered a financial success to sony (unless they had 0 expectations for it), but the library is pretty incredible when you consider all that is available to you

Yeah, and now with playstation plus, the value is quite incredible. They've really raised the bar with PS+ this year, probably one of the best gaming values out there if you don't buy every game on release day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's great that this thread is the last place where republicans can hang out incognito on GAF.

Oh and before eznark mentions Libertarians; Libertarians are what you get when the Republican party isn't doing it's job and being awful.

Slo

Thanks, I'll add it to my "To-do" list when I try to get up to Madison and check out a road game. Any tips on how to get good leverage while avoiding the scent of cheetos and stale cheese?

You've got it backwards. You must cover yourself in Cheetos dust and bratwurst drippings to cover your natural scent. 'Sconis have an excellent sense of smell.

eznark

Banned
It's great that this thread is the last place where republicans can hang out incognito on GAF.

Oh and before eznark mentions Libertarians; Libertarians are what you get when the Republican party isn't doing it's job and being awful.

:jnc

i got gran turismo 5 "XL Edition" on black friday for $10. i'm just getting around to (trying) to play it. so i pop it in and redeem the DLC voucher. boom easy enough, takes about 5 seconds. pop in the game. 2 GB install. alright. that takes i don't know... 15-20 mins or something. alright sweet, time to get on some racing action! wait, there is an update needed. 200 mb. alright no big deal, shouldn't take too long.

but wait! that 200 mb is the first of 8 "updates" that need to be done.... all of varying size! 200 mb, 475 mb, 700 mb, etc etc.

so i stuck the disk in at about 9:15 am. it is now 9:56 am and my update is 58% done. maybe ill go play nsmbwiiU for another hour or something while this game does its thing. god bless you sorny

Greg

i got gran turismo 5 "XL Edition" on black friday for $10. i'm just getting around to (trying) to play it. so i pop it in and redeem the DLC voucher. boom easy enough, takes about 5 seconds. pop in the game. 2 GB install. alright. that takes i don't know... 15-20 mins or something. alright sweet, time to get on some racing action! wait, there is an update needed. 200 mb. alright no big deal, shouldn't take too long.

but wait! that 200 mb is the first of 8 "updates" that need to be done.... all of varying size! 200 mb, 475 mb, 700 mb, etc etc.

so i stuck the disk in at about 9:15 am. it is now 9:56 am and my update is 58% done. maybe ill go play nsmbwiiU for another hour or something while this game does its thing. god bless you sorny
It's the only game I forgive for excessive updates. I'd let it update for 24 hours if it had to.

Had the same exact thing happen to me.

Talon

Sony gonna Sony

bionic77

I only use my PS3 for Netflix these days and I get so annoyed when every month or do there is an update required, most of which take forever.

Horrible system. Hopefully not that bad on the U.

brentech

Sony gonna Sony

Kaz gonna Kaz. They need some help with online simplicity and some 'game' design in the simulator. That said, I had a lot of great time with our NeoGAF Racing League. Shit was so fun.

Definitely need to make a lot of enhancements to the next version, gotta modernize the GT series with more than just graphics and physics.

Greg

Kaz gonna Kaz. They need some help with online simplicity and some 'game' design in the simulator. That said, I had a lot of great time with our NeoGAF Racing League. Shit was so fun.

Definitely need to make a lot of enhancements to the next version, gotta modernize the GT series with more than just graphics and physics.
There was a GAF league? Damnit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sure. I dont even charge Pats fans extra. The answer to your question is that masturbation is not a crime as long as you don't do it where other people can see you. At least not in this life.

The first session is free. $300/hour after that.

Oooh. You're much cheaper than my lawyer.

brentech

There was a GAF league? Damnit.

We had 2 separate leagues. NGRL, which was cars tuned to a certain Performance Point, and then we had a SuperGT league.

I think the NGRL might still be doing some 'one off' races, where they're not counting points over a period of time like a traditional league anymore.

bionic77

Oooh. You're much cheaper than my lawyer.
Rates depend on what you are doing. I mostly do stuff that works on contingency. You also might be getting hosed. It all depends.

The biggest ripoff per hour and skill involved was immigration shit. I feel bad for those people. I have a heart so I can't charge immigrants 2 grand to fill out an application anyone on GAF could do.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Landry Jones is an embarrassment.

Rates depend on what you are doing. I mostly do stuff that works on contingency. You also might be getting hosed. It all depends.

The biggest ripoff per hour and skill involved was immigration shit. I feel bad for those people. I have a heart so I can't charge immigrants 2 grand to fill out an application anyone on GAF could do.

I actually get a discount from my lawyer because I'm close with some people in the office. But I'm pretty sure he's the most expensive guy in the state, always handling the biggest scandals. I only use him for business related bs, so maybe that's easier for them, too.

Fantomex

Video game systems that can patch games any day at any time! Awesome we said. We will be able to have up to the minute updated rosters for madden, NHL, FIFA, even with injuries, formations and plays! The future sounds awesome!

Ivemadeahugemistake.gif

How much did you charge Ben?

Top Bottom