• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

jakncoke

Banned
Wish i was about to watch Planet Earth on blu ray and a 1080p instead of dvd and my laptop.

2 funny stories relevant to blu-ray. my cousin(the bills cray one) said he couldnt tell the difference between br and dvd and it was a waste. I told him did you watch on 1080p tv with hdmi cord, he like yeah. obv lie, another person basically said the same. lol. funny these statements are out there when blu-ray/hddvd has been around for what 6 years now?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
college football in general is pretty boring. i've never been able to get into it and i'm not sure why. i love football but i couldn't care less about college football. what does it mean gaf?

College football is an inferior product to the NFL. The only reason I'll watch most of the time is to watch prospects to see who the Lions will potentially draft. I remember watching Suh play against Colt McCoy and Texas during his last year at Nebraska and being blown away by his play. I think he had like 4 sacks that game alone.

Star Lotulei gave a similar effort this year. Whoever gets him is going to get a stud DT IMO.

jakncoke

Banned
Is that any good?
Does it have ocean scenes? I love the fuck out of ocean documentaries.
Blue planet is my favorite but its DVD only :(

This is my first time watching, but as i know they do like each eco system. the first 3 discs are each 2.5 hours long and I got the last 2 on the top of my queue

and yeah for the time being im a dirty poor but im putting my bootstrap on to get out of poordom

This is my first time watching, but as i know they do like each eco system. the first 3 discs are each 2.5 hours long and I got the last 2 on the top of my queue

and yeah for the time being im a dirty poor but im putting my bootstrap on to get out of poordom

I like your spirit. Let's become not poor together.

I'll take 1 for the team and be the first to fuck a alien.

But you're on your own on that one.

Wish i was about to watch Planet Earth on blu ray and a 1080p instead of dvd and my laptop.

2 funny stories relevant to blu-ray. my cousin(the bills cray one) said he couldnt tell the difference between br and dvd and it was a waste. I told him did you watch on 1080p tv with hdmi cord, he like yeah. obv lie, another person basically said the same. lol. funny these statements are out there when blu-ray/hddvd has been around for what 6 years now?

Come over to my house man!
I live in Canada :lol

GQAc7.jpg

What are hash tags?

The things people use on twitter to highlight the 'importance' of their tweet, but thankfully they also started to use it everywhere else. #Answers #GoodToKnow

Give me a break guys, I'm going on a date in about an hour and am nervous as fuck.

Shes a Patriots fan if that means anything.

You're going on a date with a #Patriots fan? Good man! Remember, don't throw up, don't talk about your ex-girlfriends, say something bad about the #Jets and #Giants, stay #classy, act like you're actually #interested in her.

#GoodLuck

eznark

Banned
Lol Badgers totally sandbagged the O$U and Pedo St games. They've been prepping for this one since they clinched against Indiana.

Going to make the second half collapse so much more humiliating.

beast786

"Great respect to the players and coaches to over come tragedy at penn state "

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean that self inflicted tragedy which is known as PUNISHMENT.

God I hate CF culture

Greg

Give me a break guys, I'm going on a date in about an hour and am nervous as fuck.

Shes a Patriots fan if that means anything.
lose your balance and place your hands on her chest, make sure she's actually a she with a groin kick, then deny deny deny

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're going on a date with a #Patriots fan? Good man! Remember, don't throw up, don't talk about your ex-girlfriends, say something bad about the #Jets and #Giants, stay #classy, act like you're actually #interested in her.

#GoodLuck

Thanks man this is our third date but we like each other. Shes kind of a casual fan, so like most casual fans she doesn't know about Matt Stafford.

She was going on about how Tom Brady is so good and I'm trying to preach to her about the Book of Matthew. Sure Tom Brady was/is great, but there is this young stud who plays for the Detroit Lions, who not only has probably the strongest arm in the league but also appeals to female NFL fans based on his good looks like Lord Brady does.

Top Bottom