• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Nori Chan

Hey steelers gaf.

Fuck you fruit cakes. Fucking up our tank for a better pick and a not a game closer to Norv and AJ firing.

fuck you clowns

Miroku

In the post game Lovie actually said something to the effect of "Don't worry, we're in a good position!"

images

images

images

images

images

images

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Colts were gutted after 2011. They still have some weapons, but a lot of them aren't there anymore. They've done well with what they have in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the team.

Not taking ANYTHING from Luck, dude is amazing.. As well as RGIII; what a class of rookie QBs.. and their records show just how much impact they are having on their teams outside of good stats..

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wilson is playing like Alex Smith under Harbs. They have the offense simplified and Carroll is asking him to make the right decisions with the football. It's working great, but it's nowhere near what RG3 and Luck are doing.
Alex Smith - Drafted 2005
Russell Wilson - Drafted this year.

I have to give credit to the Packer fans, they are passionate as hell.

When I was there last year for the Viking game they booed so loud after Jared sacked Rogers it was bonkers, like he committed a horrible sin lol. They froth at the mouth and hate every player on their own team too.

Mostly good natured bunch actually but there were a couple obnoxious drunks that wouldnt leave me alone for wearing a Harvin jersey.

I would love to go back some time.

Doorman

Done.

Waitaminute...

Well...I expected this more to come from other team's fanbases, but sure.

I'd like to apologize in advance to the rest of the NFL for us having a fourth nationally-televised game this year. Please do feel free to go read a book or play the DmC demo or something undoubtedly more entertaining.

harSon

Banned
We can forget about being able to run then.

I think it's just for the regular season. We still have DeCastro on standby right? If not, we can move Legursky to Center and have Pouncey at Guard again, which seemed to work well enough last week. Mike Adams should be back from his Ankle injury soon too, right?

When I was there last year for the Viking game they booed so loud after Jared sacked Rogers it was bonkers, like he committed a horrible sin lol. They froth at the mouth and hate every player on their own team too.

Mostly good natured bunch actually but there were a couple obnoxious drunks that wouldnt leave me alone for wearing a Harvin jersey.

Indeed. Everyone should go.

WedgeX

Banned

Truth. The Packer fans that sat behind me last year were cool as fuck.

beast786

packers fan are the best at the stadium.

Top Bottom