• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm also not doing any in the playoffs unless I get 10 bottles of Evian and a bowl of M&Ms with all of the brown candies removed.

Come on, everyone on here already thinks Packer fans are racist.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Fucking Sanders on NFLN.

Starts his "I believe in Eli" song and Irvin cuts him off and asks him if he believes in Flacco.

Deion sings "No I don't". :jnc

I just caught that too and I rarely watch NFLN that was fucking great. Then again no one believe in Flacco.

squicken

The Cards are really terrible, its just a devastating lack of talent. They were never good to begin with.

The Hawks are getting lucky with their suspensions. If Sherman goes next week that still means Browner/Sherman will be out against the Niners.

We really need to beat the Patriots. Huge game.

Their offense sucks, but until today, the D had been playing hard. The Jets game broke their spirit. They just didn't give a fuck

Kiryu

The Cards are really terrible, its just a devastating lack of talent. They were never good to begin with.

The Hawks are getting lucky with their suspensions. If Sherman goes next week that still means Browner/Sherman will be out against the Niners.

We really need to beat the Patriots. Huge game.
I doubt that you can beat Patriots in their home unless you pulled out just like Cardinals upset Patriots in week 3.

Doomsayer

I doubt that you can beat Patriots in their home unless you pulled out just like Cardinals upset Patriots in week 3.

Our defense is better and our offense is better. It's going to be a good game, everything is going to be earned.

bushbodyslam.gif

eznark

Banned
RGIII should be a charisma consultant. Scam and Cowardpout should pay him a fortune to learn how to be a likable human being.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Challenge with Fred Rogin and Petros Papadakis is the best post game show. I think only Socal gets it though.

<3 Petros

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nah, just this week, in this very thread I believe, someone stated they are a Yankees/BoSox fan.

What the shit smh

"I have to hope wes welker gets a catch tomorrow "

I don't think that will be a problem lol

Top Bottom