• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Kiryu

Not because the Packers own the Seahawks in the playoffs?
Favre's GB team can indeed own Hasselbeck's Seahawks team.

But I don't think that...

Aaron's GB team can own Russell's Seahawks team.

Russell's Seahawks team is better team than last time that Aaron's GB team faced in week 3.

Just finished work and checked the score....sooo have we fired Coach Whiz yet?
Enjoy my pain of losing to you in week 1 by 3 times.

Just kidding.

That was worse game for any Arizona Fans but sure that Arizona is null to the losing in due of losing streak.

Wow @ that answer, coupled with Dockett saying he never wants to play under him again I'd say its done. Promote Horton!!! Hire Vick!!!

xlarge.jpg

squicken

Wow @ that answer, coupled with Dockett saying he never wants to play under him again I'd say its done. Promote Horton!!! Hire Vick!!!

Well Dockett has his own set of issues, and I'd rather have Kolb than Vick. You just need to get that OL settled and let Kolb manage things. Skeltor and Lindley need to be out of the league

Nope. The only team that could have bumped them off would have been the Jets, but the Ravens hold the tie breaker.

Although I found a way to get Cleveland to the playoffs.

The funny thing about that Cleveland playoff scenario: the parts where the current 6-8 seeds need to lose games are actually pretty damn likely, we just need to somehow beat Washington, @Denver and @Pittsburgh (and that's why it's relegated to a comedy option)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Saints look like the worst team in the league right now.
The Cardinals could beat us.

lol yea... no

^ Texans haven't won the South yet... fucking Colts sigh

cdyhybrid

Oh crap, I just realized what the NFC Wild Card games would be. RGIII vs. Eli round 3, and Green Bay's revenge game against Seattle.

Revenge? Pete or Russell weren't the ones that screwed them over. Unless we've signed the scabs or GB's O-line to play for us.

Saints look like the worst team in the league right now.
The Cardinals could beat us.

You guys managed to score a single point today, so I think you're better than the Cards.

Falcons team this year just seems like the same Falcons team from last year - winning by limiting mistakes. Mistake free football is a great trait to have, but it seems like all the Falcons have. Who is scared of their D? Running game? They even have Julio and Roddy on either side of each other and I can't say that I find their offense threatening.

Also doesn't hurt that the Saints have turned to complete shit too.

squicken

Falcons team this year just seems like the same Falcons team from last year - winning by limiting mistakes. Mistake free football is a great trait to have, but it seems like all the Falcons have. Who is scared of their D? Running game? They even have Julio and Roddy on either side of each other and I can't say that I find their offense threatening.

I honestly don't mean this as trolling. I feel like Cincy and ATL are held back by their QBs. I think ATL has some great offensive talent and Ryan just can't max them out. Same with Dalton. Not that either guy is bad. Both are above average. Just that the talent around them is not being fully realized, and so they have a ceiling as a team b/c of it

edit: FV that sucks about AC3. AC2 is one of my favorite games, and I'm holding off on 3 until after the season. So much potential that it seems they wasted

Completed Assassin's Creed 3. The ending makes the unexpanded ending of Mass Effect 3 look like a masterpiece by comparison.

I mentioned it before in here but I don't think I've been this disappointed in a game in a long time. Glad to be done with it and I have little to no interest in playing another AC game for a long time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Saw this on a Cards board. I almost feel sorry for you guys. No I don't.

5f9pw8.jpg

:jnc

Cardinals should get Vick next year. Vick is still solid, just needs to get out of Philly. Make some moves on the oline and skill positions through FA and the draft and they can compete in the weak NFC West.

Cardinals should get Vick next year. Vick is still solid, just needs to get out of Philly. Make some moves on the oline and skill positions through FA and the draft and they can compete in the weak NFC West.

Cardinals are the last team that should get Vick. Dude needs an o-line in front of him to be even marginally effective.

GQman2121

Banned

I think their days of dealing for Philly QBs are over.

Completed Assassin's Creed 3. The ending makes the unexpanded ending of Mass Effect 3 look like a masterpiece by comparison.

I mentioned it before in here but I don't think I've been this disappointed in a game in a long time. Glad to be done with it and I have little to no interest in playing another AC game for a long time.

Damnit. I think I'll return it then and get it cheap.

When does Fitz' contract expire?

No way he's putting asses in seats with his current production, wonder when/if Bidwell has considered cutting him loose to cheap out.

Top Bottom