• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Thirstiest men of Twitter:

c1209vince.jpg

So desperate.

Still. Vince Young, if he kept in shape, would definitely be better than anything they got going in that desert hellhole

exarkun

Pretty much everything from Unibroue is good.

This is almost true. Their lowest % alcohol beer, Ephemere, is only OK. Not bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to drink it.

They used to have a beer called the Noir that was GREAT, but they got rid of it for some reason. One of the few times in my life I've been disappointed about something relating to the beer I drink. Cause I usually don't care that much.

Edit: They made it a little darker and called it the Chambly de noire or whatever.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Question: So what are the Canadians doing right now with the NHL on strike? Are they just watching CHL?

Probably along with Jrs and the other leagues. Toronto still has the Marlies (AHL), which is fine because the Leafs are basically an AHL team too.

Thirstiest men of Twitter:

c1209vince.jpg

So desperate.

that first pass he threw that was a pick 6 i think for the Eagles is the greatest first pass for a team, dat dream team

do it Cardinals , get Vince

Pats gonna lose tonight :(.........but then beat the texans in the playoffs B^)

or

Pats gonna win tonight and lose to them in the playoffs. hmmmmm

Talon

that first pass he threw that was a pick 6 i think for the Eagles is the greatest first pass for a team, dat dream team

do it Cardinals , get Vince

Pats gonna lose tonight :(.........but then beat the texans in the playoffs B^)

or

Pats gonna win tonight and lose to them in the playoffs. hmmmmm

What. The. Fuck did I just read?

I can't even respond to that. I miss hockey.

You could respond with how fucking stupid he is since the Flyers have not choked at all. When have they lost a playoff series as a favorite? Maybe last year but they had a ton of injuries and the Devils were totally healthy. It is really fucking funny that a bandwagon Pats fan would say anything about a team choking when they havent won shit since losing their cameras.

MechDX

if this was his avatar and go jags tag. that'd be the best

Well Slo made this one:
gatorjag.jpg

Someone avatarize chest hair boy so we can compare. if the Texans win I will let NFL GAF vote which one.

I got a feeling if the Pats win Ill have a bag of dicks for a pick...

MechDX

Those Texan letterman jackets are so lame. Now I hope the Patriots kick their Clear eyes full hearts can't lose asses by 50.

Hater. Actually I felt the same at first but then when I read how they came about its actually pretty cool and the whole team bought into the idea.

jakncoke

Banned
You could respond with how fucking stupid he is since the Flyers have not choked at all. When have they lost a playoff series as a favorite? Maybe last year but they had a ton of injuries and the Devils were totally healthy. It is really fucking funny that a bandwagon Pats fan would say anything about a team choking when they havent won shit since losing their cameras.

lol u mad

Michael Leighton.

rofl go take your anger out on an opposing teams car

Wes

venison crêpe
Those Texan letterman jackets are so lame. Now I hope the Patriots kick their Clear eyes full hearts can't lose asses by 50.

Just because of the complete wrongness of the first part of this post and the jibe at Friday Night Lights in the latter I'll be supporting the Texans tonight.

Top Bottom