• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

JABEE

You could respond with how fucking stupid he is since the Flyers have not choked at all. When have they lost a playoff series as a favorite? Maybe last year but they had a ton of injuries and the Devils were totally healthy. It is really fucking funny that a bandwagon Pats fan would say anything about a team choking when they havent won shit since losing their cameras.
Thank you Yankee for saying what I did not have the strength to say.

Don't you dare utter that that name.

It still makes no sense, no way were the Flyers the favorites against the Blackhawks. That series isnt even close to being a choke, a choke is going undefeated and then losing in the SB to a team you already beat in the regular season.

You could respond with how fucking stupid he is since the Flyers have not choked at all. When have they lost a playoff series as a favorite? Maybe last year but they had a ton of injuries and the Devils were totally healthy.

Weren't the Flyers favorites against the Bruins in 2011?

Weren't the Flyers favorites against the Bruins in 2011?

God no. The Flyers went 7 games with a not very good Sabers team and were very lucky to beat them. That was the year that Lavi was playing musical chairs with their goalies. No one thought the Flyers could beat the Bruins that year.

God no. The Flyers went 7 games with a not very good Sabers team and were very lucky to beat them. That was the year that Lavi was playing musical chairs with their goalies. No one thought the Flyers could beat the Bruins that year.

I thought going in the goaltending was the one thing the Bruins had vs. the Flyers if I remember correctly because they had just come off 7 games vs. the Habs with an atrocious PP

Slo

Wheres that Jack Nicholson gif when I need it

NickelFinger.gif

ATF487

Pats/Texans woo

also scored playoff tickets from work, behind one of the end zones. I've only ever been to one Pats game, it was in 2002 and they lost to the Packers

edit: i want hockey back

WedgeX

Banned
Those of us in Michigan need hockey to come back. Its all that keeps winter depression away with the terribleness of the Lions and Pistons. The Wings are our salvation.

Top Bottom