• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Greg

We always walk a fine line in here.
ShhTF.png

dd4CF.jpg

that's one fine line

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I was not at that AZ last time I saw AZ they beat them by like 40 and AZ then went to the SB. Only time I have see them lose I mentioned earlier. Matt Cassell against the Steelers in a Monsoon. I am not the Jinx !!!!

So the Pats will win tonight by a blow out and the Texans will go to the SB... hell yea.

jakncoke

Banned
lol i was reading in the paper today Brandon Jacobs spends 20 minutes pregame punching the padding on the goal posts . Dude is mentally unstable

HOW DARE YOU!

You and your strange pants along with your crew of cheese eating cancer punchers are on your own from here on out.

I generally don't dislike the Packers. One of the few teams that I can stand (unless they play the Giants) but TheLegendary lives to troll the Giants so I feel it's my duty to respond in kind.

May I say that you handle it with class, good sir.

cdyhybrid

MikeTirico ‏@miketirico
Weather update for #MNF. Looks like scat showers, NO steady/extended rain and temps in the 50s. Wind 15 mph. #HOUvsNE @ESPNMondayNight

I know what FMT will be watching tonight!

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Steelers lose to Dallas this week, lose to the Bengals the following week, Bengals lose to the Ravens in the final week, Jets win out and bam Jets make the playoffs.

Madness!

TheLegendary said:
TMay I say that you handle it with class, good sir.
Thank you, sir! I understand the hell you go through in dealing with overzealous Giants fans living where you live so I take it in stride. We're not all raging lunatics.;)

Not a Jellyfish said:
Steelers lose to Dallas this week
AFC North, specifically Steelers and Browns-GAF has my sword this coming weekend! Eliminate the rest of this NFC East filth so that the Giants can take their rightful place as East champions.

By the way, on the subject of pictures displaying amazing QB faces as they are hit by an opposing lineman - Drew Brees ranks pretty highly. He's no Eli, but yeah:

20121209_jrc_sn3_285.0_standard_709.0.jpg

GAF seriously got worked up into a frenzy because some fat girls were described as fat?

So much unintentional comedy gold outside of NFL-GAF

Cagey

Banned
lol i was reading in the paper today Brandon Jacobs spends 20 minutes pregame punching the padding on the goal posts . Dude is mentally unstable

Nah he's huge into boxing.

Jacobs is fucking awesome. I've got a ton of signed gear he randomly gave to my dad for no reason beyond my dad running into him one day near his house in Northern Jersey and being chill instead of a lunatic. I'm talking signed NFL pylon from the practice facility type swag, sits on my desk at my apartment.

BBI posting tweets suggesting he's been cut.

I can maintain objectivity with most everyone on the Giants roster in recent years, except Juggernaut. I need that dude back on my team. Doesn't feel right if he's in the NFL and not wearing blue.

cdyhybrid

GAF seriously got worked up into a frenzy because some fat girls were described as fat?

So much unintentional comedy gold outside of NFL-GAF

I liked that some people compared it to being called a racial/gender identity slur. Because I can go to the gym and change my diet to make me less of a minority.

Top Bottom