• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Kiryu

when was the last good monday night game?
GB @ SEA

golden-tate-catch-getty-t.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well at least Watt is hitting Brady.

Fucking O stinks so it doesn't matter.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schaub stop playing like Flacco.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, not sure why he's not utilizing Daniels more, especially with the Pats linebackers in "coverage". It seems his vision of the field is off today.

Matrix

wtf are they running to the right side!? fucking Kubes

I still think Pats D is underrated.

I don't know man. They got a lot better. Should have seen them at the start of the season, and wait, this game isn't done yet.

We had the turnovers, I agree, the secondary on the other hand has been weak.

Houston hasn't done much air game yet, haven't tried it much either, so I am sure we will be seeing much more of that in the second half.

Matrix

If only he checked it down on the int throw.

Wide open Foster for the td on that play... christ, wonder whats it like to have an elite QB that see's the whole field.

No they aren't. They have some nice young players, but this is a flawed defense. Wilfork is a beast though.

Edit:What happened to the Pats offense I missed the last few drives?

Barely put anything up the last couple of drives. Lucky they haven't scored yet.

3 and out's bro.

No they aren't. They have some nice young players, but this is a flawed defense. Wilfork is a beast though.

Edit:What happened to the Pats offense I missed the last few drives?
Front seven is pretty solid and the secondary has been playing better since picking up Talib. They're at least average (I'd say above average).

Top Bottom