• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf was that throw.

bench Matt, what a weak throw.

Kiryu

22786349.jpg

does shaub have a noodle arm or what? thats 2 throws that needed a hard throw in a tight window and he allows the defender to be able to make a play on the ball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans need Yates for the playoffs, that kid can handle pressure.

Matrix

WHAT THE FUCK

REALLY LOOKING FOR WALTER AGAIN

PATHETIC SHOWING PATHETIC

Spinluck

I don't know man. They got a lot better. Should have seen them at the start of the season, and wait, this game isn't done yet.

We had the turnovers, I agree, the secondary on the other hand has been weak.

Houston hasn't done much air game yet, haven't tried it much either, so I am sure we will be seeing much more of that in the second half.

No they aren't. They have some nice young players, but this is a flawed defense. Wilfork is a beast though.

Edit:What happened to the Pats offense I missed the last few drives?

Don't get me wrong, they are easy to expose with a good enough QB, and have some fraudulent ass cover guys. But they seem to make plays when the offense needs it most. They have proven they can bail out the offense big time.

I've never seen Kubes go for it so much on 4th, even when 21 down.

Top Bottom