• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

This Dallas is full of heart for winning is so inappropriate. To even imply that Dallas winning is inspirational lacks so much perspective. But then Berman excels at lacking perspective.

squicken

Fuck you Schaub, Fuck you Kubes, Fuck you Wade, Fuck you everyone in a Texans uni and fuck myself for actually thinking that Packers rape game changed them.

Luck is gonna Luck next weekend sigh

nah Luck isn't ready yet. you never know. brady worked the jets and then they beat them a few weeks later. just have to get that #1 seed and only face one of those monsters

MechDX

Anyone want to play some Black Ops 2?

Seriously, the potentially magic season is over. We lose tonight, we lose to the Colts, beat the Vikings then get embarrassed at Indy in the final week.

eznark

Banned
Flacco actually scores against the pats.

original.gif

Doomsayer

Schaub is making all of the wrong reads, and when he makes the correct reads he can't hit the open man.

Guy fucking sucks.

Owen Daniels for Alex Smith.

Do it.

TheFatOne

Game isn't over. Pats haven't been able to close a game all year. I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniels comes out with something retarded in the second half.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Flacco actually scores against the pats.

Jumped shipped to the Ravens... good to know.

"nah Luck isn't ready yet. you never know. brady worked the jets and then they beat them a few weeks later. just have to get that #1 seed and only face one of those monsters "

Yea well now after seeing Schaub play like this on two MNF's, I'm losing hope he can even win a playoff game. He looks so bad.

squicken

Texans just have to get that #1 seed. Let Denver and NE play in round two, and hope they can lucky vs one of them in AFCCG. Will be home dogs no one believes in us blah blah blah. you never know

Fuck you Schaub, Fuck you Kubes, Fuck you Wade, Fuck you everyone in a Texans uni and fuck myself for actually thinking that Packers rape game changed them.

Luck is gonna Luck next weekend sigh

You know Seattle will gladly give you HOFlynn for JJ Watt. I mean what's the point of having JJ when you can't score?

Game isn't over. Pats haven't been able to close a game all year. I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniels comes out with something retarded in the second half.
I could see something like a reverse to Slater for minus 7 yards. McDaniels loves that kind of too cute bullshit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You know Seattle will gladly give you HOFlynn for JJ Watt. I mean what's the point of having JJ when you can't score?

He's gonna have to get a pick 6 himself!

Godslay

Banned
Texans just have to get that #1 seed. Let Denver and NE play in round two, and hope they can lucky vs one of them in AFCCG. Will be home dogs no one believes in us blah blah blah. you never know

If Denver and New England win out, and Texans drop one of the next three, DEN and NE will be 1 & 2.

Smokey

Yeah they are still the top seed so whatever

Same old schaub comes out at the best of times

maybe he got the shit playcalling out of his system in the 3 3-and-outs

I could see something like a reverse to Slater for minus 7 yards. McDaniels loves that kind of too cute bullshit.

Or that pass to a receiver and then he shoots it to someone deep.

It is like we are all waiting to see McD make a mistake, how predictable.

squicken

If Denver and New England win out, and Texans drop one of the next three, DEN and NE will be 1 & 2.

Texans just can't lose. And let's be level headed here for just a bit. The Texans simply have a glaring weakness vs high level passing teams. There are not a lot of those. They can win the next 3 and get home field.

Godslay

Banned
Texans just can't lose. And let's be level headed here for just a bit. The Texans simply have a glaring weakness vs high level passing teams. There are not a lot of those. They can win the next 3 and get home field.

Odds are they will finish with the 1st seed given their schedule. They don't have a lot of room for error though.

Top Bottom