• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's just great. How about doing that shit in the beginning of the game!

It's like they have calmed down on D, but the O/Schaub can't handle anything.

TheFatOne

See that play right there fucking kills me. He has all day to throw, and he throws it to a covered Hernandez. Just step up, and wait for someone to get open. Pats trying to let HOU back into the game.

Just tuning in. I see the Texans read my post about how winning more than 12 regular season games eliminates a team from Super Bowl contention.

Don't get me wrong, they are easy to expose with a good enough QB, and have some fraudulent ass cover guys. But they seem to make plays when the offense needs it most. They have proven they can bail out the offense big time.

I've never seen Kubes go for it so much on 4th, even when 21 down.

I have to agree with that though. They did make those plays when needed. The same way, the fucked some plays too, you know.

So it is a hit or a miss.

squicken

hey guys remember that time peyton manning wanted to play for houston but they those chose to give schoob a contract extension instead?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Christ Schaub, what was that pussy pass.

He looks even worse than he did against the Packers.

eznark

Banned
schaub-hit-9-23-12.gif

jmdajr

Incredible they stopped the bleeding!

Texans will have to get a taint, offense isn't doing crap!

Can you at least please score once?

fuck!

TheFatOne

Suprised by the Pats defense tonight, but boy does the HOU offense look like shit. Good stuff from the Pats defense once again. You can really see improvement over the last few games. They aren't good, but at least they can make a stop of two now.

Edit:Next drive for the Pats is key. They can destroy the Texans will with a TD drive to open the 3rd quarter. Don't know which offense is going to show up at the start of the second half.

Matrix

Fuck you Schaub, Fuck you Kubes, Fuck you Wade, Fuck you everyone in a Texans uni and fuck myself for actually thinking that Packers rape game changed them.

Luck is gonna Luck next weekend sigh

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I understand it is a matter of opinion but how was that second to last play not ruled a hit on a defenseless receiver?

I might not be understanding the rule, does it have to be a hit to the head?

Because I understand the defender has a right to break that pass up but hit him in the spine like that? Pretty rough.

Matrix

What the fuck is this pathetic showing schaub melting under Goddam pressure game over let's go 9ers

TJ YATES FUTURE.

he has something matty might never get if he plays like this under pressure in a regular season game on national tv.

Sanjuro

I understand it is a matter of opinion but how was that second to last play not ruled a hit on a defenseless receiver?

I might not be understanding the rule, does it have to be a hit to the head?

Because I understand the defender has a right to break that pass up but hit him in the spine like that? Pretty rough.

He is attempting to make a catch. How is he defenseless? That is the definition of defense.

Top Bottom