• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Game over.

Miller is a beast.

Still smh at how great Watt, Miller and Smith are.

Godslay

Banned
We would be smart just to have a TE and Decker in the backfield and just throw hillman over the pile into the endzone.

They had Green in on the Moreno TD if that counts for anything.

It is odd that he isn't even getting any time
I guess they really were serious that he'd be a special teamer.

I think they are just getting him familiar with the offense before they toss him out there. I'm not sure though, I thought this would be a good game for him to get out there. Maybe against Baltimore?

Turnstile

I guess with Stokleys hip injury, they are only using him as a diversion and don't want him hit. He is open, Manning likes him, he is money when thrown to, but no throws nonetheless.

IatUz.png

That's a lot of yellow.

jakncoke

Banned
70 300 yd games damn

10,000-yard passers with no 300+ yard passing games

Bill Munson - 12,896 yards, 107 games played[267]
Rick Mirer - 11,969 yards, 80 games played[268]
Mike Phipps - 10,506 yards, 119 games played[269]
Tommy Thompson - 10,385 yards, 99 games played[270]
Dave M. Brown - 10,248 yards, 73 games played[271]
]

Interesting

Godslay

Banned
On one hand, we should be patient with him. On the other, he even said he has no idea why they so much.

I'm curious as to what they will do with him. They were talking about Mark Davis not being very happy with him on the radio today.

Personally, I think they should stick with him for at least a couple of seasons. It wouldn't be a bad idea to bring stability to the position after burning through so many coaches recently.

Rorschach

Thoughts on keeping Allen?

They kinda have to. You don't want to send the message that it's the same ol' team where they go through coaches like Freeman goes through tacos. I don't think he's terrible, but he doesn't have a good supporting staff.

I wish they could get an established coach, but it's not gonna happen. If they really do want to change the culture, they can't be afraid of getting rid of all these great physical specimens that don't give two shits and/or have no ball skills. I think McKenzie has shown he's all about that and he's not gonna take any shit, but hopefully they follow through in the off-season. Guys like DHB are wasting cap space and a spot. He's a third WR at best, but he's playing most of the snaps. Why? Because he was picked high and he gets paid a lot? Fuck that.

Two things I would go for are a WR and a RT. Khalif Barnes isn't even backup material. He'd easily be the most penalized player in the NFL if he had played every game. They don't like to go for veteran WRs, but they desperately need one. These young guys show promise, but they aren't ready to lead or carry the team. Oh, and DBs are the most glaring need on defense. Even without the injuries, they have the worst CB tandem in the league.

NawidA

Banned
I'm curious as to what they will do with him. They were talking about Mark Davis not being very happy with him on the radio today.

Personally, I think they should stick with him for at least a couple of seasons. It wouldn't be a bad idea to bring stability to the position after burning through so many coaches recently.
Honestly, he's a defense guy, and I don't think he's doing too bad there considering what he's been dealt. And the Raiders finally seem to have discipline (well at least until the last couple of weeks). It's the offense that's the problem and going from one of the best to worst rushing attacks is inexcusable. I think Knapp should be let go and Allen kept.

Top Bottom