• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Bowser

Football is almost over

:(

Thank god, I'd like to fast forward to next season :|

*We’re hearing three names being pushed by Ernie Accorsi in Carolina are Ravens director of pro scouting George Kokinis, Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross and Giants senior pro personnel analyst Dave Gettleman. Accorsi worked with all three men previously and knows them well. Kokinis hasn’t been mentioned for many jobs lately, but is a highly qualified candidate. He comes from the respected Ozzie Newsome tree, and he has experience as a general manager.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Friday-Buzz-6686.html

MARC ROSS MARC ROSS MARC ROSS

Shhh I don't want to hear this shit!

image.php

Speaking of funny names the Eagles had a RB named Siran Stacey, his mom named him after Saran wrap but she didnt know how to spell it and guessed wrong.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Poor, poor Raiders.
An Oakland Raiders game took a tragic turn Thursday night when a man apparently jumped from the third deck at the Oakland Coliseum, a spokesman for the sheriff's office said.

The man's identity was not released, although he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, said Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson. Oakland police said the man was listed in serious condition late Thursday.

WTF? I just read from a beat writer for the Cardinals and from Mike Jurecki on Twitter that Horton asked Whiz for permission to let the Jets score late in the game. This doesn't seem like the kind of thing you should admit to the public...

Talon

WTF? I just read from a beat writer for the Cardinals and from Mike Jurecki on Twitter that Horton asked Whiz for permission to let the Jets score late in the game. This doesn't seem like the kind of thing you should admit to the public...
...what?

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't see the point of trading D-Mac, especially for a third round pick.

He's overpaid for a guy that plays 8 games a season. He's ineffective in this scheme and unless Knapp is fired there's no point in retaining DMac. He's probably one of the most talented backs in the league but there is no such thing as a featured back anymore other than maybe AP. I love DMac but I rather let him go for a 3rd and a 5th and pick up some depth ANYWHERE. Next year is his contract year and 8 mill against the cap. It's not likely he'll resign to Oakland if they keep up this ZBS bullshit. So might as we get some value for him.

I asked him about it and he clarified: "Cards losing 7-6, Jets had ball. No TO left. Either you let in TD and try to tie, or Jets run out clock"

I was about to say... I mean as a fan, I want us to lose for the pick at this point but my god if the coaching staff led the team that way. I thought he was referring to the McDaniels TD.

jbug617

Banned
This is some stupid stuff. There are Miami Dolphins players saying the Patriots is disrespecting them by doing the same running play over and over in the Pats final drive.

ari

Banned
I don't recommend shows around here often, if not ever, but i honestly believe that American Horror Story: Asylum is the best show on tv right now. Absolutely brilliant with the writing and acting. Its like Ryan Murphy got a boner with all the Emmy nominations from last year's shitty season to only make this season top tier so he can double deep and have a chance.

Highly recommend it.

Rorschach

I don't recommend shows around here often, if not ever, but i honestly believe that American Horror Story: Asylum is the best show on tv right now. Absolutely brilliant with writing and acting. Its like Ryan Murphy got a boner with all the Emmy nominations from last year's shitty season to only make this season top tier so he can double deep so he can have a chance.

Highly recommend it.

I find that hard to believe since the first season was so poorly written.

ari

Banned
I find that hard to believe since the first season was so poorly written.

You have to give it a chance. They throw shit at wall to see what sticks, but it sticks. I think only like one story line is meh, but its better then what homeland has done this season and what boardwalk did.

2nd season is much better in every way. I liked the first season, but loving Asylum.

Absolutely light and day. I have never ever expected this season to be this satisfying.

ari

Banned
Season 3 of Boardwalk was great. God damn you people.

It was great, i enjoyed it a lot. I have nothing against the season at all. Asylum, breaking bad, and boardwalk are the best shows this year easily.

Homeland is disappointing, i can't believe how they jumped the shark, it was inevitable but goddamn it gotten preposterous after that. I will see if the finale will change my mind.

I don't recommend shows around here often, if not ever, but i honestly believe that American Horror Story: Asylum is the best show on tv right now. Absolutely brilliant with the writing and acting. Its like Ryan Murphy got a boner with all the Emmy nominations from last year's shitty season to only make this season top tier so he can double deep and have a chance.

Highly recommend it.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it. I wouldn't say the writing is exceptional, but it is bat shit insane. Just a crazy fun season. Completely opposite of the bore fest the first season was.

brentech

Oh man. Wanted to murder my cable provider.

About to undergo a massive living room change and was prepping to move our living room cable outlet along with the ghetto wire coming out of our carpet that provides to our cable modem (previous home owner had it done this way by their satellite company, but I'd never go for that....our cable guy just acted like it was all he could do when installed).

Little to my knowledge, the wall outlet cable could only provide to the cable box, because it's blocked that way to prevent signal loss...so it doesn't work on the cable modem. That part is on me for not knowing that, I guess. I removed the carpet wire from the basement only to find out why the internet signal couldn't work now.

Cable company wanted to charge $35 to install new wall outlet where we want it, but I insisted it should have been right the first time around...so they waived the fee and said someone would be out Wednesday. I don't like waiting, so I figure I might just pull both the outlet and carpet wire and do them properly in the wall I need -- that way I can finish the rest of the install and get our new TV mounted.

If it doesn't work, I'll let them come out, if it does, cancel the service.
Should I go along with my plan or make them do it?

The type of name that you have no choice but to make it in sports or frankly your resume will probably always get thrown out during job interviews.

Names matter. Larry is a shit name, which I have to constantly overcome with my awesomeness. I had a pregnant coworker with the last name "Victory". I tried to explain that her child would go to the NFL with right name. I suggested Ace or Jack. She chose wrong.

MechDX

A9iXw_KCMAAXIPg.jpg:large

Texans wearing letterman jackets on the flight to Boston and on the bus to the stadium.....we made varsity??smh

I would LOVE to have one though.

ari

Banned
A9iXw_KCMAAXIPg.jpg:large

Texans wearing letterman jackets on the flight to Boston and on the bus to the stadium.....we made varsity??smh

I would LOVE to have one though.
Are they the only ones in the league that have letterman jackets? Talk about not being there before, i wonder if they got there own mvp and team awards set for this year.

Top Bottom