• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Greg

Wonder if we could have beat GB if Cushing hadn't got hurt.

Anyhow, Texans have held up alright in the middle. Way better than I thought they would really.
I wonder if the Packers could've put up more points if Jennings and Benson played that game.

Because the Pats have never lost prior to this season.
superbowl1.jpg

TheFatOne

If any teams showed how to beat Brady, it was Arizona and Seattle. Brady has trouble when he's up against defenses that get up in his face.

Seattle didn't really do shit in that game defensively. It was all Brady being stupid. From what I remember they didn't get any real pressure on Brady most of the game, and the offense moved the ball. Brady just made some terrible decisions, and McDaniels was being McDaniels.

ari

Banned
Lovie smith is on the bubble in chicago, reported by the tribune...wow, Emery wants change now. Damn.

Lovie won't stay on the market for 30 minutes...Seriously.

Urlacher isn't coming back either.

Lovie smith is on the bubble in chicago, reported by the tribune...wow, Emery wants change now. Damn.

Lovie won't stay on the market for 30 minutes...Seriously.

Urlacher isn't coming back either.

Uhm everyone knew if Lovie didn't make the playoffs this year he was gone...

squicken

Super Bowl champs, obviously.

The powers of Brandon Jackson cannot be denied.

Lovie to the Lions! Make it happen, football gods!

That would be fantastic for Detroit. They need a grown up there. Lovie's flaw has always been his poor choices in OCs. Angleo is the one responsible for the bad talent on the offense.

Actually Lovie is awful at game management, but all the other coaches are too so it's not a huge issue

Giants injury report for Sunday:

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina

Giants injury report: Travis Beckum and Tyler Sash are out. Kenny Phillips is doubtful. Hakeem Nicks is questionable.

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina

Williams, Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Boley, JPP, Baas, Blackburn, and Hixon are all probable.

Talon

I like that we suddenly have this era of none-jackass wide receivers with Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith and Julio Jones now.

Especially after the decade of TO, Steve Smith, Fred Ex, David Boston, etc.

Well, I guess there's always this guy:

Talon

D'brickashaw Ferguson was my breaking point. Especially after hearing the origin.
Like millions of Americans in late March 1983, Edwin Ferguson and his wife, Rhunette, were engrossed in The Thorn Birds. The ABC miniseries, based on the best-selling novel by Colleen McCullough, told the story of Ralph de Bricassart, an ambitious Catholic priest in Australia torn between his devotion to the church and his passion for the comely Meggie Cleary. So moved was Edwin by the melodrama that he decided that if the couple, whose first son, Edwin Jr., was born in 1980, had another boy, they'd name him after the protagonist in The Thorn Birds. "The character was so reminiscent of the struggle we face even now," says Edwin. "Wanting to do the things that are pleasing to the Holy Father, and to achieve goals on Earth." When Rhunette gave birth to the couple's second son later that year, Edwin proposed a variation on the priest's name: D'Brickashaw. Rhunette wasn't so sure. "To be honest," she says, chuckling, "I thought it was very unusual." She preferred the more mundane Montgomery.

The parents consulted Rhunette's mother, Evelyn McClendon, to settle the matter. After careful consideration she sided with Dad. "The idea was to give him something unique," Edwin says, "and from early on, he was a unique individual."

cdyhybrid

Bam Bam didn't practice yesterday with a sore groin. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Hope he's alright. With Browner out it's time for him and ET to earn those Pro Bowl spots.

Go Hawks

Top Bottom