• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

No. But after Monday your true Jaguar colors will come out!!

gatorjag.jpg

RAWRRRRR!!

Im tired of this disrespect.Im not even a Jaguar fan.

bionic77

Football is almost over

:(
The 2nd season is about to start. It's the best time of the year.

I think we can beat anyone other than the Texans and possibly Denver if we are healthy. Big fucking if but possible.

Hoping we get to hulk smash Pats on the road. Anything past that is a bonus.

jakncoke

Banned
2 random things that happened in my day.

1) the casual ravens fan was walking past me just as work was about to let out and i look at his jacket and ofc its a yankees jacket im like "you're a yankees fan too god when are you going to get hit by a train" this makes his ridiculous thing make sense i suppose. his gf who gets treated like shit by him for whatever reason is madly in love and wants to get married. he said by him a joe dimaggio(250 at a store in the mall) signed ball and he would

2) i was in giant eagle and walked passed a beer sampling thing, i like whatev i'll try. it seems according to hillybilly state law you have to donate a quarter to try it, seeing i never carry money i didnt get to try it. was some summer shandy or whatever brand

WedgeX

Banned
Got dang. Lions' Willie Young contemplated having injured finger amputated.

Detroit News said:
Young sliced the finger at the top knuckle making a tackle on Green Bay's James Starks three weeks ago. Looking at it Friday, it is still a grotesque sight. It's hard to imagine how bad it looked at the time.

"He's got the ugliest finger I ever saw," defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham said. "I told him that (Hall of Famer) Ronnie Lott cut his (finger) off, so cut it off."

Young said the finger was cut to the bone and some nerves were severed. It was too deep to even bother with stitches. He said his only treatment has been to soak it in various chemicals and disinfectants.

"This is the part nobody sees; they don't understand this kind of stuff," he said.

The injury occurred late in the second quarter and though he knew something was wrong, he refused to take off the glove he was wearing.

"I refused to look at it," he said. "I said we will worry about it when the game is over. When I did take that glove off, this is not what I was expecting to see. But this is what I have to deal with."

Young has not missed a practice or a game.

"I just tape it up and eat the pain," he said.

How bad is the pain?

"On a scale of one to ten," he said, "nine point nine, nine, nine, nine."

bionic77

Speaking of the Ravens, I had the opposite reaction to Scam shitting on Ray Lewis. In fact it was the first thing he did that I admired. A few more negative comments on the Ravens and Pats and I might be forced to steal his jersey.

Doorman

The Lions suck.

This proposed non-kickoff thing being batted around kinda sucks too.

The fact that I haven't gotten any Christmas shopping done yet this year also sucks.

Speaking of the Ravens, I had the opposite reaction to Scam shitting on Ray Lewis. In fact it was the first thing he did that I admired. A few more negative comments on the Ravens and Pats and I might be forced to steal his jersey.

Wait, what? Work has been crazy and I'm missing news!

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions suck.

This proposed non-kickoff thing being batted around kinda sucks too.

The fact that I haven't gotten any Christmas shopping done yet this year also sucks.

You know what doesn't suck?

iKr05zYy9jVaZ.jpg

Having Megatron on my fantasy team for the fourth year in a row.

Doorman

You know what doesn't suck?

Having Megatron on my fantasy team for the fourth year in a row.

Good for you. I'm probably going to lose my playoff game this week because I expected DHB to suck and do nothing, and he wound up with 14 points. Something else I can chalk up to my suck-list.
I hope we get more shit-talk in the locker room like we have this and last week. Just let the whole fucking team collapse right now and let's get it over with.

verbum

By Fran Jeffries
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Authorities say they’ve cracked the case of the airport egger.

The lone employee suspected of pelting the New Orleans Saints charter bus with eggs last Wednesday has quit his restaurant job at the airport, according to an airport spokesman.

Department of Aviation officials at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport confirmed that after being questioned by police, the worker quit, according to airport spokesman DeAllous Smith.
Smith would not identify the worker or the restaurant where he worked.

The employee’s security badge has been deactivated, revoking all access to the airport, and the company will be fined, Smith said in a statement. The Department of Aviation has now closed its investigation, he added.

The worker threw three or four eggs at the bus from the tarmac Wednesday night as the bus was leaving for the hotel after the Saints arrived via a charter flight.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/suspected-saints-bus-egger-quits-his-job-at-airpor/nTLqZ/

I heard he threw the eggs at the bus because Brees is a good scrambler.

ari

Banned
Shut your dirty whore mouth!

The Bears reminded me of a bad 4A Texas high school team a few weeks ago.

You barely escaped the bears with a Cutlerless offense. I wouldn't go around throwing "4A texas high school team" here and there.

Top Bottom