• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Greg's alt account has to be a Browns fan, he already got the rooting for Trich down.

My alt account would be a Raiders fan, or maybe a Vikings fan since then it's okay to be an alcoholic.

MechDX

Greg's alt account has to be a Browns fan, he already got the rooting for Trich down.

My alt account would be a Raiders fan, or maybe a Vikings fan since then it's okay to be an alcoholic.

The standard has already ben set. You would have to be a Jets fan and president of the Mark Sanchez fanclub but that would give you license to be a drunk so it is a win/win.

I don't feel like he was anything to write home about.

He had a lot of crap to work with for a long time, but I feel that the Steelers seemed to suffer a disproportionate amount of injuries on the line from linemen crashing into each other. I hope whoever the Steelers get next spends a lot of time on that.

Greg

TRICH!

And I have pictures from a Browns/Packers game in Cleveland, so no one will know.

I'm just going to browse - honest!

tumblr_lqxycu04bF1qij1mgo1_500.gif

brentech

google down for anyone else? doesn't seem like any other site is having a problem right now

nvm: works on my phone when I disconnect it from wireless....must be something with my home router I guess. so weird....double update, now it works on computer.
Happened to have just changed cable outlets....was worried I jacked something up, but seems like an untimely fluke

Chad Henne ought to go to the Steelers, he'd fit right in with those pajamas.

Henne.jpg

Doesn't look like Chad Henne's doing too badly after getting let go by Miami only to sit on the bench behind Blaine Gabbert in Jacksonville. Check out this cuddly little photo courtesy of the Facebook page of Henne's wife, Brittany, his girl since he was 14.

His and hers onesies? You're either throwing up or jealous right now. Either way, give it up to Chad for his perfect execution of a happy-wife-happy-life end around.

Henne could have more reasons to smile if Jacksonville figures out it's better off with him under center rather than Gabbert, who's out for the season with an arm injury. All Henne has done in the three games since taking over at quarterback for the Jaguars is throw for 817 yards and seven touchdowns.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chad-henne-looks-great-stripes-232052338--nfl.html

cashman

Banned
So Cowboys DT Josh Brent is in jail right now for Intoxication manslaughter.

Rumor is he killed a teammate.

Just awful news. He had a pretty good game last week, but we don't need this filth on the Cowboys.

eznark

Banned
So Cowboys DT Josh Brent is in jail right now for Intoxication manslaughter right now.

Rumor is he allegedly killed a teammate.

Just awful news. He had a pretty good game last week, but we don't need this filth on the Cowboys.

Wonder if he stabbed him in the throat a la Irvin.

squicken

Dallas Cowboys NT was arrested for Intoxicated Manslaughter. Another player involved too. The plane was held up and the team had to exit it. Not sure why

A9neVZlCcAAexxP.jpg

Ultratech

So Cowboys DT Josh Brent is in jail right now for Intoxication manslaughter.

Rumor is he killed a teammate.

Damn...that sucks to hear. :(

Some crazy shit there.

Top Bottom