• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder how much dwi injuries/deaths would drop if the DUI blow in thing they install into owners cars that have a lot of duis into all cars

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God damned idiots. I can't believe some of these guys with gifts and opportunities some people would kill for go and just waste them away. Unreal

eznark

Banned
I can understand someone driving drunk. They think they are bulletproof and in control. I cannot understand someone getting into the car with a drunk driver.

Wes

venison crêpe
I can understand someone driving drunk. They think they are bulletproof and in control. I cannot understand someone getting into the car with a drunk driver.

I think both kinds of people are fucking twats. Control or not, you shouldn't even put yourself in a position to drive drunk. Don't drive to the sodding place you're going to be drinking at in the first place. This is an issue I'm pretty passionate about.

eznark

Banned
I think both kinds of people are fucking twats. Control or not, you shouldn't even put yourself in a position to drive drunk. Don't drive to the sodding place you're going to be drinking at in the first place. This is an issue I'm pretty passionate about.

Round here pickups are outfitted with coolers full of beer. Not about driving to a place to drink, they drink while they drive.

Thankfully I've grown up.

cajunator

Banned
It kind of makes sense now why the league fucked over the Saints. Every team does shady stuff but they were stupid enough to both get caught and do it right when shit like this is happening all over the league.
Still doesnt sit well with me but I understand it. This in partciular doesnt appear to be a concussion related event, although head injury could very well impair one's judgement. but lets also not let head injuries excuse every fucking dumb thing these players do either. Sometimes players just do it because they are stupid.

Vesmir

Banned
So said the 6th circuit court of appeals a couple weeks ago.

Fuck affirmative action sometimes. Nothing rustles me more than being told that I got to where I am only because they needed one more
brown
person in the program, as opposed to putting in the work I did.

Fuck the Cards too. Go Hawks.

eznark

Banned
And those who don't start their sentences with capital letters. Auto-correcting motherfuckers! I'm still all for it.

[edit]I would ban all professional football players from driving.

We should just ban alcohol. And caffeine. And sugar. And radio. And phones. And makeup. And kids. Also getting out of bed. Actually life should be banned. No dead people have ever died in a preventable accident while driving.

cajunator

Banned
We should just ban alcohol. And caffeine. And sugar. And radio. And phones. And makeup. And kids. Also getting out of bed. Actually life should be banned. No dead people have ever died in a preventable accident while driving.

breathing is pretty dangerous. Everyone who ever breathed has DIED.

Greg

I'm actually fine with banning most of that.

Alcohol makes people stupid, I'll drink decaf, sugar makes you fat, radio plays nothing but bad music, I'd rather talk in person, and I don't like hooker masks.

Kids are awesome. And so is waking up every morning. Life is great.

Rorschach

I'm for it. Let's start in the midwest and work our way out. Don't worry, the coastal states won't change their mind when it starts getting close to them.

Top Bottom