• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

brentech

I love listening to people in California talk about the process of throwing out trash. Are you up to like 15 bins now?
Wish my county actually picked up our recycles...I have to drive them in myself. Then again, our trash collection is all privatized as well.
Our neighborhood has someone putting out their trash like every day of the week.

hie

How do you cats cook your burgers?

Mine don't have a good enough flavour.

throw in an egg, some Worcestershire, a little seasonings of your choice (the onion soup mix thing is cool)...and cook them hot enough to get a good crust/sear on it.

jakncoke

Banned
I'll tell you how to make the blandest burger, my exs parents would add 0 spice or anything and cook it in water. Holy shit were those disgusting. I myself like to pour some Worcestershire on while cooking

Greg

I'll tell you how to make the blandest burger, my exs parents would add 0 spice or anything and cook it in water. Holy shit were those disgusting. I myself like to pour some Worcestershire on while cooking
A clear sign that you want nothing to do with that family.

I've had steamed burgers. Fucking disgusting. I'm sorry :jnc.

P.S. come to the murder mitten and try one of these:

7083298dbca03e41_m.jpg

Legit steamed burgers exist. They require a fancy burger steamer though. Better than a deepfried burger at least!

Want your burgers to be more even and less rounded? Make the middle the thinnest part of the burger, once it shrinks it will all be the same size.

cajunator

Banned
Im not a huge hamburger fan either.
We have much better options.
However, the best Ive had outside of homemade ones is Clover Grill in NOLA.
They cook them on hubcaps on the grille.

Im not a huge hamburger fan either.
We have much better options.
However, the best Ive had outside of homemade ones is Clover Grill in NOLA.
They cook them on hubcaps on the grille.

I be eating them chicken and waffles or some jambalaya...

That was some good stuff over there in NOLA

Montreal Steak Seasoning works wonders. .
First the Tin Can now this. I'm convinced we were separated at birth. I use that stuff all the time.

WedgeX said:
Where can these be found? My fav murder mitten burgers reside in Dearborn, at Miller's Bar and Howell's Bar. Oh gosh I want a burger now.
Joes Gizzard City in Potterville.

The most dirty southern hick bar I've ever been in. It's like something out of the Dukes of Hazzard but it's an experience worth having.

Top Bottom