• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Greg

Not even wings and beer beats a burger. There isn't a better meal than a burger, plus you can eat it anytime of the day, breakfast, lunch, diner and your 4th meal, because it's basically a sandwich, and it's normal to eat a sandwich for breakfast.
Don't tell me when I can eat my wings normally! They even wrote a song about it:
wings in the morning
wings in the evening
wings at supper time

when wings are at the table
you can eat wiiiiings any time

And then this parody came out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBan9MOy60

Not even wings and beer beats a burger. There isn't a better meal than a burger, plus you can eat it anytime of the day, breakfast, lunch, diner and your 4th meal, because it's basically a sandwich, and it's normal to eat a sandwich for breakfast.
I can eat whatever I want whenever I Want!!!! you Dutch Dictator!!!!

Also welcome to Cleveland Manti

WedgeX

Banned
First the Tin Can now this. I'm convinced we were separated at birth. I use that stuff all the time.

Joes Gizzard City in Potterville.

The most dirty southern hick bar I've ever been in. It's like something out of the Dukes of Hazzard but it's an experience worth having.

:jnc Oh Lord. I'm down in Charlotte at least once a week, I'll have to stop in on my way back one week.

Poboys are the best kind of sandwich.

Poboys aren't even the best sandwich in Louisiana. Muffaletta are leagues ahead.

squicken

Te'o is from Hawaii is the new Jimmy Graham played basketball.

Fuck that over rated piece of shit.

They kept showing his highlights and all of them were from the OU game. The list of people who have clowned Landry is long and indistinguished

Don't tell me when I can eat my wings normally! They even wrote a song about it:

I never said you can't eat wings at 7 in the morning, before your morning shower, I just said that boring people who wear shirts at parties might think it's odd. I fully support around the clock eating of whatever food you like. Ice cream for wings for breakfast, icecream for lunch, scambled eggs and bacon for dinner and pigs in a blanket for your fourth meal is okay with me.

I can eat whatever I want anytime of the day you Dutch Dictator!!!!

Also welcome to Cleveland Manti

Shirtman.

Fox318

I'm going to pick up a whole cow to fit in my freezer soon so you don't need to tell me the greatness of beef.

Venison is also very good.

RBH

After talking to three NFL sources this week, here's a look at the likely landing spots for Michael Vick this offseason:

1. Buffalo Bills – Though the team publicly denied being interested in Vick in 2009, a source close to the quarterback insists the Bills were a suitor. Additionally, current Bills starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is a nice player, but hardly a franchise guy. The Bills are built to win as soon as possible. Adding Vick to a team that has a solid offensive line would be an immediate boost. Also, coach Chan Gailey has experience working with mobile quarterbacks from his days in Pittsburgh with Kordell Stewart. Vick is far more talented than Stewart ever was, so Gailey could easily make this work.

2. Cleveland Browns – The key to this possible match is that former Eagles president Joe Banner is now running the show for the Browns. Banner is a Vick fan. Moreover, Banner is, at best, lukewarm on the prospects of 29-year-old rookie starter Brandon Weeden developing into a star quarterback. In the bigger picture, the Browns have a great offensive line, a budding star running back in Trent Richardson and a pair of interesting young wide receivers (Josh Gordon and Greg Little). That's a strong nucleus in which to bring Vick, although it's also a layup drill for sarcastic media members who will point out that Vick will have joined the Dawg Pound.

3. New York Jets – The Jets are nothing if not daring and desperate, particularly after watching Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow spend the season flopping around like fish on the deck of a boat. Vick would serve a couple of purposes. First, he would be a serious upgrade in terms of talent. Second, and perhaps more importantly, he would boost ticket sales which have been stagnant for the past two years and are likely to decline after this season's fiasco.

4. Arizona Cardinals – They are always looking for a veteran fix at quarterback (see Kurt Warner and Kevin Kolb) and could acquire their second former Philadelphia passer in the span of three seasons. Moreover, that move might appease wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, who is growing increasingly impatient with the direction the Cardinals are going.

5. Philadelphia – The final school of thought is that Vick ultimately won't go anywhere. More likely, it will be Reid who gets let go first and then the decision on Vick will be left to Reid's successor. If the successor is Oregon coach Chip Kelly or former Tampa Bay and Oakland coach Jon Gruden, Vick's chances of staying increase exponentially. Vick would fit Kelly's high-tempo offense (assuming Kelly wants to run that attack in the NFL). As for Gruden, the last thing he has ever done as a coach is develop a young quarterback. Vick, who is 32, fits into Gruden's model of an older guy who knows the playbook already.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--d...3oDMTQ0dTRpZjMxBG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbi

Doomsayer

Fitz is such a whiny bitch. He begs them to draft Floyd and he has a choke hold on the organization with his terrible contract and he's getting impatient with the direction of the team?

Your team has always been terrible guy, and you could have easily left. Mistake on your end.

WedgeX

Banned

Tamanon

Banned
Take away the turnovers with Mark Sanchez and they would be AFC East champs.

They could go 3 and out 75% of the time but as long as they don't fumble or throw an int they would have been fine.

Take away the turnovers for Mark Sanchez and you get Trent Dilfer.

eznark

Banned
Have you guys actually watched Vick play? I cannot believe people actually want him on the team. I'd take Weeden over Vick 100 out of 100 times and never even hesitate a second.

Greg

Have you guys actually watched Vick play? I cannot believe people actually want him on the team. I'd take Weeden over Vick 100 out of 100 times and never even hesitate a second.
I've only watched 2 or 3 games of him this season, and the OL was so awful that I couldn't tell. He was so indecisive in the red zone though.

Kiryu

I like how Steve Mariucci's one-on-one interview with Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is going to good one to watch tomorrow before the game.

Top Bottom