• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

squicken

oh no not the renewable energy don't destroy that no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was watching some other awful movie that had that as a macguffin. such a lame plot device and so holywood. how about the machine takes women's boobs and makes them all a-cups? i'd fight against that shit. that's fucking fear

cajunator

Banned
It's all in your head, shit's delicious when fresh. Have you tried Gator? It's often cooked wrong and way too chewy but their is no better white meat flavor-wise.

Funny cajun, when I think swamp fish I think no big difference from saltwater. Depends on the swamp.

Swamp is freshwater.
We have brackish water bayous and channels good for redfish though.
sometimes I wish you guys could come to Louisiana and experience the swamp and visit places outside of NOLA.
There are a lot of nice towns and cities west of it and the swamp in between.

*shrug* I think of swamp fishing I think of Southern everglades. Pretty much all brackish water. If I have to continually move my fishing spot because a gator is getting too close to the boat, then as far as I'm concerned I'm in a swamp.

cajunator

Banned
I really want to try crawfish.

Louisiana crawfish boils are something everyone should experience.

*shrug* I think of swamp fishing I think of Southern everglades. Pretty much all brackish water. If I have to continually move my fishing spot because a gator is getting too close to the boat, then as far as I'm concerned I'm in a swamp.

The gators in Atchafalaya only get around 12-13 feet long.
They wont bother you while fishing.

Louisiana crawfish boils are something everyone should experience.
This is very true.
The gators in Atchafalaya only get around 12-13 feet long.
They wont bother you while fishing.

Port Flamingo in the Everglades has about a 20 footer (thats the legend at least, hes over 15) that leaves dead fish on the boat ramp so it can bait a bird and have both a fish and a bird for lunch. Coolest shit ever. This was about 8 years ago. They're big and they're bold near Flamingo.

Fox318

Now I want a Lobster Roll.

I had a great one recently that was served warm with a butter sauce instead of a mayo based sauce. It was sooooo good.

cajunator

Banned
Its also fun crab fishing right off the beach in Grand Isle or by the docks in Cameron.
You can catch several dozen blue crabs using simple crab nets with a turkey neck as bait.
Tie a water bottle on the end and throw them out 30 feet from shore.
In cameron you can pretty much lower the traps by the docks and they crawl in by the handful.

Its also fun crab fishing right off the beach in Grand Isle or by the docks in Cameron.
You can catch several dozen blue crabs using simple crab nets with a turkey neck as bait.
Tie a water bottle on the end and throw them out 30 feet from shore.
In cameron you can pretty much lower the traps by the docks and they crawl in by the handful.

This sounds like how my dad describes what Miami used to be.

Fox318

i expected him to win, but at the same time i wanted the future browns player Manti to win

He would be a perfect fit for the Jets. They could use another cover LB with Bart leaving and Harris getting older.Only if he drops though.

I just really hope that the Jets make some moves to add some weapons and protection of their offense.

He would be a perfect fit for the Jets. They could use another cover LB with Bart leaving and Harris getting older.Only if he drops though.

I just really hope that the Jets make some moves to add some weapons and protection of their offense.
i wouldn't wish the abyss that is the Jets on any player. Tebow has suffered enough for almost all the players sins

Fox318

i wouldn't wish the abyss that is the Jets on any player. Tebow has suffered enough for almost all the players sins

Quit acting like the Jets are this fucking scrub team. They were in the playoffs not to long ago. Compare that to the Bills who probably won't see the playoffs until 2321.

Quit acting like the Jets are this fucking scrub team. They were in the playoffs not to long ago. Compare that to the Bills who probably won't see the playoffs until 2321.

You don't understand. The Jets are a joke team. The Bills offseason plans are at least to try and get to the SuperBowl this upcoming season. The Jets offseason plans are to be the most talked about team in the NFL this upcoming season.

Ehhh the past is the past. The jets seem like mess right now, and you have to admit to future isn't looking to bright At this point.

Eh saw that Bernie thing earlier in the week, he actually responded saying he wasn't drunk or something. Don't feel like finding the link, but in his defense he always sounds and looks sloppy
Edit: also the Bills future looks way better then the Jets at this point

squicken

699349861szpsp.gif

Rorschach

Justice for the robbery in III!
Welp, there goes Pacquiao Mayweather.
As well as the argument of who's better

It was never gonna happen anyway. His next fight was probably gonna be Bradley. Maybe this will make Floyd less scared and he'll take the fight... but I bet he'll be all like "why would I want to fight a washed up chump" ignoring his Mosley fight.

Ænima

Yeah. I remember that break-out game they had against (I think the Redskins) on national T.V.
The Redskins actually exposed him in that game. The showed the rest of the NFL exactly how NOT to play Vick. His production went downhill after other teams saw that game and adjusted.

jakncoke

Banned
Ugh stuck at work today

You sell bag milk, don't you.

While Roethlisberger is expected to take the field, veteran cornerback Ike Taylor's streak of 135 consecutive games played will definitely end after he fractured his right ankle on the second play against Baltimore. Taylor has started 119 games for Pittsburgh since 2003.

damn he been healthy for a long time. cortez allen seemed to hold his own. Also I have no clue how Pitt #1 in pass D with 166.7 a game, we arent even good.

Today might be the first Dolphins game I miss this year. I'll follow it on my phone but I'll probably be riding home from my in-law's place. It should be a good one if they don't make a lot of stupid mistakes.

Top Bottom