• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

BigAT

Black_Unicorn_by_feliciacano.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol man a lot shit gotta go your way, but lol if you actually make playoffs

Yup, like I said I don't expect playoffs I just want our last game of the season to be flexed to prime time. In some odd way if all the teams in the hunt finish 8-8 the Browns win all the tiebreakers.

I'm just glad you all see the AFC north teams are
Frauds, and the Browns will be on top of the division next season. While Jimmy dances on all of your crushed hopes

Shurmur gets another year, you watch now. :eek:

Drakeon

At least give a different look.

Romans playcalling the past 3 weeks has been very suspect.

Yeah, what good does a heavy formation do if the other team knows we always run from it? Should at least do something different with it like PA if they insist on using it.

Drakeon

Running QB's, always a great idea to build your franchise around them.

Eh, look at McNabb or Steve Young. It can work, but with someone like Vick, you need to reel them in so they don't take too many hits from running.

I guess they're more mobile QB's than running QB's, but I'm saying RG3 could probably be the same thing if they didn't always try to run him so much.

JCizzle

At the broiest sports bar ever. So many jerseys, so many people not watching the games, and so much bro'ing. Ugh.

And the Niners are getting owned. Double fuck.

eznark

Banned
Going to be awesome when the Bears miss the playoffs because of the Seahawks getting a gift win against the Packers!!

Shurmur gets another year, you watch now. :eek:
if he can sneak one more game then I think he'll have a greater chance of staying, but Haslam and co have already said whoever they decided will be HC will be here for awhile. So if we keep Shurmer I expect him to be the long term guy.
Edit: also remb these last 3 wins have been teams we should of beat

Top Bottom