• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-9nvzni.gif

Jesus Christ Packers fans I don't want to see you complain about the refs for the rest of the season. What a ridiculous game.

What the fuck are you on about? Did you even watch the game?

Jeffrey grabbed shields and yanked him around earlier in the game and got the call AGAINST shields. There was shit on both sides of the ball

What the fuck are you on about? Did you even watch the game?

Jeffrey grabbed shields and yanked him around earlier in the game and got the call AGAINST shields. There was shit on both sides of the ball

Its the only game worth watching this morning. Yes the refs have been terrible but I don't think anyone complains more about refs in this community than the Packers fan yet they get bs calls like that. Refs suck.

edit: using replacement refs for an argument is hilarious. Ya "karma". I don't think anyone is arguing how bad they were.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Packer fans are defending that shit refereeing? Just accept the fact that the refs gave you the game and take it. Eat it, Seachickens!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Bush doing what he does best. What if he was as good at defense as he is special teams?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hi my name is Lovely Smith,

I am here to bring our team to the promise land of offseason golf courses while Chicago fans watch other teams play meaningful playoff games.

Thank you Bears fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom