• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Cutler getting sacked on a 2 man rush

also LOLOLOLOL Flacco. I hate to be the Ravens this offseason and have to figure out if they should give him a huge contract. Somewhere else I read an idea of letting him go and signing a stop gap like Alex Smith for way less money.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'm annoyed that the Dolphins made me kind of feel good at the end of that game. Reality tells me that was a shitty game by two shitty teams.

Bears are gonna need a lot of help from Baltimore over NYG and hope the Texans can beat the Vikings next week. Oh yeah...they gotta start winning too.

lol Cutler getting sacked on a 2 man rush

also LOLOLOLOL Flacco. I hate to be the Ravens this offseason and have to figure out if they should give him a huge contract. Somewhere else I read an idea of letting him go and signing a stop gap like Alex Smith for way less money.

alex would never sign with another backstabbing harbaugh!

squicken

Squicken, even if this is a one year window Im enjoying it!

Foster is beasting. Dunno if Indy is gonna be able to make that D-line all that nice in the draft either. Victim of their own success. Middling picks incoming.

Good for you guys. Hope HOU does well in the playoffs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jets/Arizona/Chiefs/Jaguars

Who will get Kirk Cousins?

:jnc @ any of those teams giving up picks for Kirk Cousins based on one game. Someone will be stupid enough to do it though.

Enjoy the NFCN title Packer GAF. It'll be the last one you get in a long time.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
None of you browns fans are in Ohio and you probably have never been here -_- , but then again I'll prob leave when I graduate college....

Born, raised, and living in Akron yo.

Granted I don't post as much as the rest of you though. I keep most of my sadness focused in NBA-GAF.

Drakeon

:jnc @ any of those teams giving up picks for Kirk Cousins based on one game. Someone will be stupid enough to do it though.

Enjoy the NFCN title Packer GAF. It'll be the last one you get in a long time.

Vikings going to dominate the north for the forseeable future? Maybe if they get Smallhands Smith, but not with Ponder.

I know I usually never post in here, but it was too entertaining to just lurk. Goddamn Giants and Ravens, so bad they switched games. LOL Bears and refs.

Thanks for being so much fun today.

Such a terrible game. The offense was abysmal. The defense gave up too many great plays. Apparently Aishon Jeffrey fucked the refs wives. I can't think of a better way for Lovie to ride off into the Chicago sunset.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fitting end for the Ravens game, too.

failco.gif

Godslay

Banned
Good game Ravens fans. Sorry Larry. At least we all now see what you saw in Flacco.

Won't be back on until the Pats/Niners game. Stay safe Gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom