• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeon

Alright Fitzmagic, please find a way to beat the Seachickens. I don't believe in you, but prove me wrong?

edit: YES! A sack to russel is the best way to start the game!

mr2xxx

Banned
Any teams need a slightly used, near mint condition, 1-0 rookie just send trade offers to 21300 Redskin Park Drive Ashburn, VA 20147.

REDSKINS!
JohnTravoltaChristmas-Gif-56C-475px.gif

FIRST PLACE FIRST PLACE FIRST PLACE FIRST PLACE!

I really hope these rumours about Kyle Shanahan becoming head coach elsewhere are baseless. His gameplanning and playcalling has been spot-on in the second half of the season.

Nah. The hot coordinator to a new job hasn't worked for anyone over the years. He can trust in what he has here and take over as coach when his dad retires.

Chili

Any teams need a slightly used, near mint condition, 1-0 rookie just send trade offers to 21300 Redskin Park Drive Ashburn, VA 20147.

I wouldn't take anything less than a first. Not saying he is worth that much, but we need a solid backup for RG3 if the injuries become a recurring theme.

Miroku

He started out really well but that was playing against Brent. He loved giving the game to the bears.

Yup. ARodgers is just too much for the old and slow Bears D to handle. Give up too many 'miraculous' 3rd down conversion passes.

Bears had a few gifts that game w/fumbles, retarded special teams fake play, and a nice PI call. So sad we couldnt at least tie things up.

exarkun

Can we get a gif of the colts o-linemen all throwing their hands up when that guy went down? Even if he wanted to stay on the field, you dont just do that.

Also, congrats to redskins-age. Love the story-line and the team's mentally in general. Too much heart. Atlanta, congrats on proving people wrong this week. O, and everyone on the fox/cbs.

edit: Noriega, literally his own teammates were doing the WTF is this.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It's ok, im gonna assume you're still feeling sadness about Lebron. I'm sorry my friend.

I have bathed in the rich glory of Lil' Kyrie Irving, thus my soul has been purified.

The Cavs actually have the brightest future of all of our sports teams. That kid is a freaking beast.

Nori Chan

wait wait wait

how the fuck are the chargers in the hunt at 5-8? How many people have to lose to get us in the playoffs? Do some people have to tie too lol I need to see how ridiculous the scenarios are for the lulz.

Jesus fucking christ Bucs got shit on, thanks for nothing you stupid cunt asshole pieces of shit.
I wanted Brees to get fucked on, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom