• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this Lions game hoping Megatron has a big enough game to be able to break the record Saturday against the Falcons on ESPN where Jerry Rice works at

Derrick01

Banned
Wow I see Flacco got a lot of garbage time stats after they took the game off TV. Great game by the Broncos though, they really looked good after that slow start by the offense.

Mrbob

I hope so. Lovie has failed at his #1 goal year after year.

I don't see how he survives. My worst fear though is that the Bears play Arizona and Detroit the last two games. If they win them both more than likely are getting into the playoffs as a wild card.

I need a gif of that Colts player who flopped because he didn't want to leave lol

untitled-11t8j04.gif

Miroku

Bears collapse really has been incredible if you look at it. What's Cutler's excuse now?

It's been 2 years in a row now where the season starts and the media doesnt hype up the Bears all that much (though w/Marshall they did some this year) and the Bears win some games early and the media hype builds and they say the Bears are legit for real this time, Bears D gets compared to the '85 Bears, and then it all falls down. I blame bad coaching, the Bears have enough talented players to be competitive.

exarkun

If he truly was hurt, then I apologize. But he clearly wasn't going to make it to the sideline in time, and they wanted to continue the drive as evidenced by the spiked ball at the one second mark.

I may just be dumb though.

Edit: Sunhi you are a sexxxxy bastard. Wanted to say that all day.

MechDX

What I loved: The way the Colts rebounded from a loss for the second time this season. J.J Watt is having a remarkable season. And this was probably the best game of that campaign. Three sacks, a forced fumbled and five tackles for a loss. The Colts simply had no answers for him. And while their need for offensive line help has been no secret, this game certainly crystallized a divisional matchup they need to be able to handle far better

I said damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom