• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
wait wait wait

how the fuck are the chargers in the hunt at 5-8? How many people have to lose to get us in the playoffs? Do some people have to tie too lol I need to see how ridiculous the scenarios are for the lulz.

I'm pretty sure the Chargers have to win out and the Bengals, Steelers (except for their game against Cincy next week), Jets, and Dolphins all have to lose out.

But my fantasy team!

stephen-jackson-e1330890605709.jpg

That said, Killa Cam better steal some good fucking numbers today so I can make it to the Finals in my league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
3 and out for the Lions. Scott Linehan is the main problem with this team. The fact Stafford is about to break the all time pass attempt record should say it all.

Gooster said:
Honestly see a Cowboys win today, because the NFC East are just assholes like that
Meh. Don't lay a big shit on the field like we did and you don't have to depend on those assholes...

Dutch Patriot said:
Stop pretending! Everything is going according to plan to get the 6th seed.
We have it right now!

eznark

Banned
12 straight wins within the division. Detroit, Minnesota and especially Chicago aren't fit to play in the same league as the Packers.

Fucking pathetic teams.

Also F you Noriega Browns beat the charges, and I'll have that on you until further notice.
Edit: I'm sorry just saw your last post, all is forgiving ...

Nori Chan

Also F you Noriega Browns beat the charges, and I'll have that on you until further notice.
Edit: I'm sorry just saw your last post, all is forgiving ...

yeah well you're already confirmed for a losing season

we still have the panthers jets and raiders left that's guarnateed 8-8...unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom