• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I always give to LT is that he could just take over every facet of the game. Leading receiver? Sure. Throw touchdowns himself? No problem

AP is amazing but he's run only.

That's what I was thinking, I'm a Chargers fan though so I wanted to make sure I was using clear judgement.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford is just trying to force it to Megatron.

When you have Broyles, Pettigrew, Burleson, Young etc. out I don't blame him.

I'd welcome Jermichael Finley with open arms at this point.

JCizzle

So what Jim Nantz meant was that this is the furthest Big Ben has penetrated into the Cowboys against their defense's will this game?

I realize the WR staff is depleted but there's no excuse for Stafford's play. Anyone think Eli Manning, Rodgers, etc couldn't at least look competent out there with this lineup?

If we lose this game Schwartz needs to be fired, period.

Troll

Banned
xVMsO.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I realize the WR staff is depleted but there's no excuse for Stafford's play. Anyone think Eli Manning, Rodgers, etc couldn't at least look competent out there with this lineup?

It's Megatron getting double and triple teamed and no one else. Not much he can do. Linehan is doing his same old shitty playcalling; running Leshoure out of shotgun, not using Jocque Bell etc.

can we please look at the assistant coaches first. They're the ones that should go.

So good. Last year I thought the Packers dominance might be test by all three teams, now I'm shocked that any of them can even keep teams close.

NFCN is easily the worst division in football.

That all changes next year apparently

The Packers reign is over says kastori :(

squicken

Lions fans, AZ has a good defense. They just quit last week when their offense gave it up all game. Look at the QBs they have shut down

jakncoke

Banned
Norm Johnson(damn havent heard that name in ages) has our fg record for single Suisham might break that. Norm had 34. Suisham will get our accuracy record if he dont miss.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Packers reign is over says kastori :(

Manti Teo is coming to town next year. That with combined added improvements in the secondary and a healthy WR corps means we'll be back in the thick of things like last year.

Who am I kidding. This franchise is cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom