• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurmer

Banned
As a Chargers fan I can assure you if they make a comeback it will come up one score short, most likely ending with a redzone pick or punting away and never getting the ball back.
Yeah that's what I'm expecting too actually. Panthers aren't good enough to blow anyone out and chargers aren't good enough to comeback to win.

Doorman

If Schartz isn't fired after this year I'll be furious.

They just handed the man a contract extension in the off-season for who knows how long, there's no way in hell he's fired. It won't surprise me at all if and when the Schwartz/Linehan/Cunningham trio is all still around going into 2013. And, as I've been saying since like week 5, we won't be making the playoffs next year either, so maybe then will be the time to seriously talk about making a change.

Until then, you already know how this organization is going to react, don't bother wasting your breath.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We need to sit Stafford for the sole purpose of him not getting hurt. No need to have our centerpiece for the next decade risk injury.

Scott Linehan wants to throw the ball 22 fucking times in the first half, and have our run plays out of shotgun every single time. Not to mention failing to call screens when the Cardinals are blitzing every single play.

Stafford has all the talent in the world, but needs a new OC calling the plays. No need to get him hurt when we have nothing to play for. Unleash Shaun Hill.

We need to sit Stafford for the sole purpose of him not getting hurt. No need to have our centerpiece for the next decade risk injury.

Scott Linehan wants to throw the ball 22 fucking times in the first half, and have our run plays out of shotgun every single time. Not to mention failing to call screens when the Cardinals are blitzing every single play.

Stafford has all the talent in the world, but needs a new OC calling the plays. No need to get him hurt when we have nothing to play for. Unleash Shaun Hill.

I'm so sorry.

Thank you finally someone gets it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm so sorry.

4139616_o.gif

When you've suffered through a decade of Jon Kitna, Daunte Culpepper and Joey Harrington a player like Staff is a Godsend.

I've seen enough of Staff to say he has the potential to be one of the best in the league. Overall shitty coaching and lack of discipline is making him look bad. No way do I put the blame of this season on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom