• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
4 years in, not sure if he'll ever fix his fundamentals. but it would be nice to get a coach in there who will at least try to cure him of it

They promote that sidearm shit. I've never heard of anybody in Detroit say that he needs to work on his fundamentals. It's always that he has Calvin Johnson and a big arm. He throws off of his back foot a lot. There is a lot of work to be done with Stafford. He obviously isn't interested in changing it himself either.

untitled-1idpv3.gif

WedgeX

Banned
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dang it, Bobby.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Schartz isn't fired after this year I'll be furious.

If Schartz isn't fired after this year I'll be furious.

Since Calvin Johnson is my first round pick I've watched pretty much every Lions game this year. The way they lose games is amazing, the Colts game being a perfect example. Throwing to Megatron been working the entire game? Let's just try and run these last 9 minutes off the clock. 3 and out every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom