• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

Fairly,suh and Tulloch only lions starter not free agents next year from D. gonna be a big off season, hopefully we can get a gamechanger in draft at back seven

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're losing by 28 points to a team that lost by 55 points last week.

Welp at least I have a 12 pack of Natty Ice to soothe my pains.

Feep

Banned
I'm up by 42 points, all my opponent has left is Tom Brady, and he's going up against San Francisco.

I do not feel safe at all.

(And if I win I get at least $200! Chance to play for 1k!)

WedgeX

Banned
Lions time!

:sob
motherfucker
iJ8PFu73CQuii.jpg

iXw0JzlCYRGCy.gif

Sigh.
Lions Special Teams, friends.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dang it, Bobby.
Sucks to suck :(

edit:

This has immensely improved my life.
I recall feeling like this in 2008.

The Lions are not good for my mental health, apparently.

Pimpwerx

I can't believe we got Best Pouncy. How is Mike the better center when he only played it one year in college and played it poorly to boot? PEACE.

bionic77

We need you Romo. Please aid us in our hour of need.

You and Garrett kept us in the game for 3 quarters. Don't let that effort be for naught!

Doorman

So, that was a thing. Now I get to go and do work for an hour, woo.

Also the Lions are a fucking disgrace and have firmly cemented themselves right back amongst the complete trash dregs of the NFL, I hope they're proud of themselves. I sure am.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fairly,suh and Tulloch only lions starter not free agents next year from D. gonna be a big off season, hopefully we can get a gamechanger in draft at back seven

Fairley and Suh are great building blocks.

Get rid of Avril because he wants to much money, and KVB because he's a dinosaur now. Draft a replacement DE, either in the first, second or third rounds. You don't need someone spectacular when you have Suh and Fairley in the middle.

As for the secondary we have to resign Chris Houston. He's been having a great year so far despite everyone else on the secondary sucking. I'm conflicted with Delmas. I love his play and the attitude he brings to our defense overall, but at what price financially?

In the draft we either go LB with Manti Teo or Jarvis Jones or go for an explosive DE like Damontre Moore/ Bjoern Werner.

Get a decent DB through mid round draft or Free Agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom