• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

Natty Ice, the 5.9% one not the water like Godslay correctly pointed out haha

It may not be like water, but water is preferable to that filth! I once mistakenly bought Ice for a party as opposed to Light, and was promptly shit on for the remaining four hours.

Doorman

Fairley and Suh are great building blocks.

Get rid of Avril because he wants to much money, and KVB because he's a dinosaur now. Draft a replacement DE, either in the first, second or third rounds. You don't need someone spectacular when you have Suh and Fairley in the middle.

As for the secondary we have to resign Chris Houston. He's been having a great year so far despite everyone else on the secondary sucking. I'm conflicted with Delmas. I love his play and the attitude he brings to our defense overall, but at what price financially?

In the draft we either go LB with Manti Teo or Jarvis Jones or go for an explosive DE like Damontre Moore/ Bjoern Werner.

Get a decent DB through mid round draft or Free Agency.

We'd better hope that one of the three cornerbacks we drafted last year, between Bentley, Greenwood, and Green actually pans out to be a decent player. There are going to be way too many holes elsewhere to start pouring more draft picks into that. I'd much rather take a first round pick at OG, D-end, or linebacker (if one of the high end LBs fits our scheme). Yes, I know how other fans will respond to that.

tmdorsey

Falcons

animedance.gif

Feels good to respond like we did against a good opponent after playing like shit in Carolina.

Double .

I hope this win means the team realizes that they need to be playing at their best from now on.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It may not be like water, but water is preferable to that filth! I once mistakenly bought Ice for a party as opposed to Light, and was promptly shit on for the remaining four hours.

Believe me I like a good Stone IPA or Delirium, but sometimes you need to get straight to the point at a low cost. Today is one of those days.

Talon

Lip read of Roethlisberger:

"The fucking garbage linemen inside have been killing me for years. Jesus Christ, Mike."

Godslay

Banned
Believe me I like a good Stone IPA or Delirium, but sometimes you need to get straight to the point at a low cost. Today is one of those days.

Hard liquor. Then you don't have to fuck around.

It's hard for me to drink natty ice, bud, or anything of the sort. Just tastes so watered down compared to a good beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom