• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
robryan.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We'd better hope that one of the three cornerbacks we drafted last year, between Bentley, Greenwood, and Green actually pans out to be a decent player. There are going to be way too many holes elsewhere to start pouring more draft picks into that. I'd much rather take a first round pick at OG, D-end, or linebacker (if one of the high end LBs fits our scheme). Yes, I know how other fans will respond to that.

No doubt about that. At the very least one needs to turn out to be a solid #2 or #3 behind Chris Houston and whatever other CB we get in free agency or via trade.

I'm not sure we should go OG in the first round. Peterman is playing great this year, and we need to get a playmaker at either DE or LB. I've heard about Jarvis Jones being more of a 3-4 Linebacker not 4-3 so I'm not sure how all that will work out. Either way if Manti Teo is on the board we can't pass up a playmaker like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom