• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a gamble. Could have gone either way.

Just like the one with the Colts game few years ago.

Either way, great game 49'ers.

This game definitely lived up to this hype compared to the last week's one.

Godslay

Banned
At least New England showed some life and made it an exciting game. They shouldn't have let themselves get into the situation to begin with.

Denver the new best in the AFC?

Nah. I know this is going to irritate gtketter, but we are frauds just like the rest of them.

TheFatOne

Pat special teams have killed them in the last 10 minutes.
Oline has killed them aswell. Good stuff. Congratulations SF fans. Well deserved win. Hopefully t the pats defense improves. It's great seeing Brady play well after playing playing poorly against a great defense. What happened in the secobd half? Did Sf Go prevent?

Oline has killed them aswell. Good stuff. Congratulations SF fans. Well deserved win. Hopefully t the pats defense improves. It's great seeing Brady play well after playing playing poorly against a great defense. What happened in the secobd half? Did Sf Go prevent?

Niners went prevent with like 6 min in the 3rd...Tom got into a rhythm going no huddle

harSon

Banned
There are fairweather fans in all towns when a team does well. Its just that your a fan of a different team which makes in doubly painful. I feel the same way as you do when I see Laker fans North of the grapevine.

No, you guys are the worst. There's a shit ton of 49er/Raider fans and As/Giants fans, and they jump between teams depending on who has the best chance at winning with no shame. That shit is rampant in the Bay Area, and it's disgusting.

Cagey

Banned
What team are you a fan of again?

Steve+Weatherford+NFC+Championship+New+York+rc8ToHWnu7wl.jpg

There are fairweather fans in all towns when a team does well. Its just that your a fan of a different team which makes in doubly painful. I feel the same way as you do when I see Laker fans North of the grapevine.

No fairweather Laker fans these days. Just pain. Horrible, horrible pain. I cannot root for the Clips.

No, you guys are the worst. There's a shit ton of 49er/Raider fans and As/Giants fans, and they jump between teams depending on who has the best chance at winning with no shame. That shit is rampant in the Bay Area, and it's disgusting.

Lol ok brah keep bitching. I've seen the same thing out of multiple franchises but keep those blinders on. Go live in the Midwest if you hate it so much.

Rorschach

Pitt/Cowboy fans all over the country. You just happen to live in the bay area.

Cloudy

Banned
have you even watched the game? how could you possibly call them a fraud after what they just showed in the 2nd half.

Oh the offense is fine (although the long PI was what really let them back in this game). That defense is not SB caliber though and they will get thumped early

I for one am disgusted. People should suffer when their team sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom