• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

How so? Hosting a physical defensive powerhouse(SF) in January doesn't sound like a favorable matchup for our shit line and generally soft team!

Off to Cali where it'll be sunny and 65 without a cloud in the sky! woooooo
Good point but SF generally struggles on the road and have yet to face cold weather.

Also a week off to prepare/other team gets banged up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
12003214-large.jpg

From the Lions-Cardinals game today.

Enfinit

THANK YOU BASED BRADY.

Needed 4 points to win in fantasy on that final drive. Had Brady, Welker, and Gostkowski. Four points from three players in two minutes.

A couple of fourth down conversions and a field goal later, I'm now advancing to my league's championship.

I'M. FREAKING. OUT. What a fucking game.

I disagree. Although it doesn't matter now because I doubt you guys lose to the Cards even if we do beat you.

Maybe. Still injuries this year have been rougher than last year.

Good point but SF generally struggles on the road and have yet to face cold weather.

Also a week off to prepare/other team gets banged up.

But we just did.......... Also cold weather doesn't bother a physical, running team as much as it would bother someone like the Saints.

Patriots7

The 49ers may have won, but if anyone thinks this is indicative of them being the best in the league, you obviously watched a different game.

The best defense in the league almost blew a 28 point league against a Patriots team that is missing their best receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom