• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

That style of team matches up best against them. Like the Dolphins but better.

Rams wouldn't have been close w/NE in STL. They've played lots of bad offenses and it's propped up their defensive stats. They can't stop good offensive teams

But the idea is right. Pats struggle vs pressure w/4 and tight man to man. AZ, SEA, and SF can do that. As can MIA.

It was cold and sloppy in Foxboro today! It was the fraudulent pats tho so i guess its a wash
Cold and sloppy =/= Cold and snowy.
Snow is better for passing than rain.

Also the Patriots have no defense.

I see your point but still think the week off is better.
It all depends on the Seachickens beating the Black Kaeps (even though a win was stolen from the Packers).

12003214-large.jpg

From the Lions-Cardinals game today.
LOL

Godslay

Banned
Home-field at Mile High in the Playoffs? I certainly hope so. Just have to stay focused and not look past the Browns and Chiefs.

MechDX

From PFT:

In the mix: The 7-7 Steelers still control their playoff destiny: Beat the Bengals and Browns the next two weeks, and they’re in. And the 6-7 Jets aren’t out of it; if they win out and the Bengals and Steelers both finish the season 8-8, the Jets would go to the playoffs.

Its actually feasible.

beat the shit out of the browns for me pls <3

You hate cats

Toki767

The 49ers may have won, but if anyone thinks this is indicative of them being the best in the league, you obviously watched a different game.

The best defense in the league almost blew a 28 point league against a Patriots team that is missing their best receiver?

But the 49ers lost Justin Smith. That probably hurt them way more.

49ers gave up 500 yards? Can't wait to see this D get shamed again next week when the Seachickens put another 50 on the board.

Lol I can't believe some peoples logic in here. Next week will be a very, very good game. Its like some of you are incredibly dense on purpose.

Kiryu

The 49ers may have won, but if anyone thinks this is indicative of them being the best in the league, you obviously watched a different game.

The best defense in the league almost blew a 28 point league against a Patriots team that is missing their best receiver?
Yeah that is one reason why Seahawks will beat 49ers since 49ers only beat Pats with one TE. Seahawks beat Pats when Pats had both TE on field. Let's go Seahawks!

Dr Prob

Banned
Don't understand the defensive call after that huge kick return, but here are the important questions for anyone in New England:

Just turned on the CSN Post-Game--does Felger have a black eye? Did someone finally punch him?

Not advocating violence against annoying sports media types or anything, but did someone punch Felger? I must know!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Grats to the 9ers. They threw off the Pats completely in the first half with a bunch of TOs and the offense just felt confused. Kep threw people off with his deep play ability, that's for sure. Brady stepped it up in the 2nd half and the defense seemed to get into a groove. Enough of a groove to make stops and get the offense in there. When it mattered though, it was just too much.

Yeah, our defense has problems in the secondary, but so does every team's. Whoever gets it right come playoff time will win it all.

I just hope today was our "shit game" before the playoffs. Always makes me nervous to go in with a winning streak.

MacAttack

Well, that game was entertaining.

This thread, on the other hand, was a disaster with an appropriate thread title. Every play was a referendum on each player's career and each team's season. Obviously it wasn't a very clean game, but both teams showed why they are considered amongst the league's best teams and I wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom