• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

What we're seeing right now is cognitive dissonance fucking Patriots fans in the ass. Spirited comeback, but ask yourselves, would it have happened if not for a shitty P.I. call + the disbandment of Smith Bros. + Harbs/Roman/Fangio calling the game as the Golden Girls would once we had a four score lead? Yes, you were down 28 points for a reason. You did give up two consecutive big plays late and you lost the game.
What fantasy land do you live in? All that shit happens regularly (refs missing calls, injuries and bad play calling) in the NFL, but you want to play the what if? game and then accuse Pats fans of being delusional? Fascinating.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
222356_533028640042773_898631473_n.jpg

FREE SLUSHES at Sonic tomorrow!!

ap-texans-lions-football-4_3_r560.jpg

Be grateful to NFL refs for your free slushies.

Hyper_Erection_Mode._From_Darling_076ca8_4032383.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

Greg

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!
the whole thing was :jnc, but that line really got me

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Never get tired of these

Nameless

Yeah, we lost the game. Neither team were at full strength before, during or after the game. It was still a nice comeback but a loss is a loss. This game could be played all night, but it's pointless. No excuses. 9ers won, Pats lost.

Just to be clear, unless you watch the Niners every week I don't think it's possible to understand or appreciate what Justin Smith means to our success as much as informed commentators attempt to point it out. Our switching to Zone and getting gashed in man coverage in the second half were both direct results of Smith's absence. Our ability to get constant pressure rushing 3 or 4 allows us to play physically in man. When that pressure i.e. Justin Smith is gone Top 5 all-time QBs have time to exploit our coverage. It really was that simple.

MechDX

Just to be clear, unless you watch the Niners every week I don't think it's possible to understand or appreciate what Justin Smith means to our success as much as informed commentators attempt to point it out. Our switching to Zone and getting gashed in man coverage in the second half were both direct results of Smith's absence. Our ability to get constant pressure rushing 3 or 4 allows us to play physically in man. When that pressure i.e. Justin Smith is gone Top 5 all-time QBs have time to exploit our coverage.

I know that feel.

cajunator

Banned
Money and Tebow is a horrible practice player. I truly wonder though if he will ever get a shot in the NFL again.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

789shadow

Banned

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I kinda hope the Niners win the Super Bowl now.

Because I don't think the Internet could handle your reaction. I really don't.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
\ fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife,

:jnccc Haha

Fjordson

Just to be clear, unless you watch the Niners every week I don't think it's possible to understand or appreciate what Justin Smith means to our success as much as informed commentators attempt to point it out. Our switching to Zone and getting gashed in man coverage in the second half were both direct results of Smith's absence. Our ability to get constant pressure rushing 3 or 4 allows us to play physically in man. When that pressure i.e. Justin Smith is gone Top 5 all-time QBs have time to exploit our coverage. It really was that simple.
No way man. Niners are frauds. Winning a big Sunday night game? In shitty weather in Foxborough over the Pats? In December? Frauds.

in reality, you're completely correct. Big win for San Fran.

MechDX

Texans have no shot. Weakest 1st seed outside of Atlanta, really. The only outside chance they have is homefield.

After the way this season has played out there is only conclusion: this will be the first time in a LONG time where there is no clear cut favorite in either conference. Everyone has beaten someone they shouldnt and lost to someone they shouldnt.

In a season like this I GREATLY prefer the number one seed. Just need to beat the Vikes next week at home. Funny enough if the Colts win next week as well (@KC) they clinch a playoff spot which makes the Texans/Colts in week 17 meaningless for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom