• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

image.php

What is this shitty photoshop avatar?

squicken

Falcons. It wasn't a playoff win, but it was revenge on the team that humiliated them in the playoffs last year.

I think so too. SF's big game was really next week, though that's going to be tough. Late night road game, exhausted D, fly back across country, then travel to SEA. they can still lose and win the division, but also lose the bye

Fjordson

The 49ers may have won, but if anyone thinks this is indicative of them being the best in the league, you obviously watched a different game.

The best defense in the league almost blew a 28 point league against a Patriots team that is missing their best receiver?
While San Fran is missing a good receiver and running back, and one half of our pass rush (Justin Smith) also got hurt. Injuries are a silly excuse at this point in the year.

Keep the hate coming, though.

Godslay

Banned
The 49ers may have won, but if anyone thinks this is indicative of them being the best in the league, you obviously watched a different game.

The best defense in the league almost blew a 28 point league against a Patriots team that is missing their best receiver?

Randy Moss plays for the Niners now bro.

cajunator

Banned
Actually, a game between those two has some truly hilarious potential.
It will be on the flat screens at work so Ill be able to watch it as long as the phones arent ringing off the hook.

Drakeon

I posted here all season last year, but with the election spent most of my time in poli-gaf and as always NBA-GAF this year.

Don't be mad your team lost. Take it in stride, dude. Still going to the playoffs.

Lunchbox is a troll dude, don't pay attention to him.

Godslay

Banned
It baffles me that they wont give him a chance. The dude deserves so fucking much better treatment than he is getting and he takes it all like a champ. I have the hugest respect for him.

Money and Tebow is a horrible practice player. I truly wonder though if he will ever get a shot in the NFL again.

Kiryu

NFL need to not schedule ANY MNF or TNF. If there is good match-up then NFL should be able to use/abuse "Flex power" for ESPN or CBS or FOX.

That's how I think for the next season schedule. Roger Godell must not exceed any season games or playoff game. That is the worse idea to think about.

Nameless

What we're seeing right now is cognitive dissonance fucking Patriots fans in the ass. Spirited comeback, but ask yourselves, would it have happened if not for a shitty P.I. call + the disbandment of Smith Bros. + Harbs/Roman/Fangio calling the game as the Golden Girls would once we had a four score lead? Yes, you were down 28 points for a reason. You did give up two consecutive big plays late and you lost the game.

NFL need to not schedule ANY MNF or TNF. If there is good match-up then NFL should be able to use/abuse "Flex power" for ESPN or CBS or FOX.

That's how I think for the next season schedule. Roger Godell must not exceed any season games or playoff game. That is the worse idea to think about.

I think the problem lies in the fact that it's hard to sell a game for Sunday and move it to Monday. We'll never see a MNF flex.

Why anyone thought the Titans might be watchable, however....

Hate TNF, though. Just get rid of it outside of Turkey Day.

It's all going according to plan, time to lose all our remaining regular season games, gain the right amount of nomentum into the playoffs and make it all the way to the Super Bowl!

Also, Pats need to average 42 points in the next 2 games to have the highest scoring season in NFL history.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
What we're seeing right now is cognitive dissonance fucking Patriots fans in the ass. Spirited comeback, but ask yourselves, would it have happened if not for a shitty P.I. call + the disbandment of Smith Bros. + Harbs/Roman/Fangio calling the game as the Golden Girls would once we had a four score lead? Yes, you were down 28 points for a reason. You did give up two consecutive big plays late and you lost the game.

Yeah, we lost the game. Neither team were at full strength before, during or after the game. It was still a nice comeback but a loss is a loss. This game could be played all night, but it's pointless. No excuses. 9ers won, Pats lost.

Would you;d have been up so much if Brady doesnt force a shit throw and the Pats hang on to the ball?

You can say a lot of things like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom