• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys take advantage of all the preorder deals New Egg had this year.

This Fall the only game I paid full price for was AC3 and that was due to me wanting the steelbook.

I did a few 3DS games.

Its gonna suck when Amazon starts adding MA sales tax next year.

bluemax

Banned
Tyler Wilson will probably go in the first.

Arkansas was hot garbage this season and there wasn't anything he could do to help that.

I will be stunned if some GM doesn't fall in love with Barkley and take him in the first round. I get that he has his flaws (decision making, deep ball strength) and that he had a bad year, but considering scrubs like Bradford went in the first its almost a given that some QB needy team will fall in love with him. Whether he warrants it is certainly open for discussion but I think every team in the league knows you need a franchise QB and there are a lot of teams who don't have one right now.

Really? I think at this point he's a really good two. Not quite possession receiver but getting to that point. Great move the sticks guy, but no home runs

Don't think he's arguing that, but there's just never much praise given to him when talk about top WR's comes around.

Honestly, I thought he was DONE going into this season.

I sense this will get use this week. :D

Talon

Really? I think at this point he's a really good two. Not quite possession receiver but getting to that point. Great move the sticks guy, but no home runs
Guys never been the fastest or biggest guy. He runs tight and is as good at adjusting his body to make grabs as anyone in the league. Absurd hand strength. For his level of production, you'd think he was just Amani Tommer.

That said, I'll never forgive him for not cutting off Tracy Porter on that slant. That pick was all on Reggie.

I will be stunned if some GM doesn't fall in love with Barkley and take him in the first round. I get that he has his flaws (decision making, deep ball strength) and that he had a bad year, but considering scrubs like Bradford went in the first its almost a given that some QB needy team will fall in love with him. Whether he warrants it is certainly open for discussion but I think every team in the league knows you need a franchise QB and there are a lot of teams who don't have one right now.

Whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah. Bradford had promise before my Ramsies took him and Rams'd him up for 3 years. Getting hit every play makes you a skiddish pansy

squicken

What team are you a fan of again?

I wont be that mad if they lose to the 9ers.Cared more about the Texans game.

Fraud of fraud Falcons beat Denver. GB beat HOU. SF will crush NE and it will expose the entire AFC as a jr league to the NFC. heck AZ and SEA have already beat NE, but i'll allow that AZ game was random luck and that SEA had to outcheat you. SF will do it clean

Don't think he's arguing that, but there's just never much praise given to him when talk about top WR's comes around.

Honestly, I thought he was DONE going into this season.

I've always been a huge fan of Wayne, but I don't think he's ever been in the category of Andre Johnson, Fitz and Calvin Johnson. I also thought he was toast, and whatever else he does w/ Luck, he won that GB game. Probably the game of his career

already handled the packers bro. the only team that can stop us is the rams, and i don't think they will get into the playoffs. we might lose to the seahawks on purpose (after we beat the pats and knowing we will destroy arizona) just to keep the rams out

The Rams will not make the playoffs, but you guys beating the Chickens at least extends the dream :(

Greg

I've always been a huge fan of Wayne, but I don't think he's ever been in the category of Andre Johnson, Fitz and Calvin Johnson. I also thought he was toast, and whatever else he does w/ Luck, he won that GB game. Probably the game of his career
That drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom