• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have an iPhone 4 and I still really like it.

It is starting to feel slow though. I'll probably get an iPhone 5s if that ends up being a thing.

Of course it's a thing. Or they'll call it iPhone 6 but I doubt it. I just hope they don't jack the screen size up since my biggest complaint about the iphone is that the screen is still too small.

99% of the time I'm texting or messing around on my phone, not talking on it so there's no such thing as too large. I'd carry around an iPad if I could.

squicken

I have an iPhone 4 and I still really like it.

It is starting to feel slow though. I'll probably get an iPhone 5s if that ends up being a thing.

I couldn't live with how slow the 4 had gotten. 5 is great if you are about the iOS life. As far as Android I was really disappointed with the Nexus 4. How did they think that speaker placement was a good idea? I also just prefer AMOLED to LCD

jmdajr

DANCING-JAGUARS-FAN-GIF.gif

bionic77

I couldn't live with how slow the 4 had gotten. 5 is great if you are about the iOS life. As far as Android I was really disappointed with the Nexus 4. How did they think that speaker placement was a good idea? I also just prefer AMOLED to LCD
:lol

What does that even mean?

Of course it's a thing. Or they'll call it iPhone 6 but I doubt it. I just hope they don't jack the screen size up since my biggest complaint about the iphone is that the screen is still too small.

99% of the time I'm texting or messing around on my phone, not talking on it so there's no such thing as too large. I'd carry around an iPad if I could.
You sound like my Dad.

I am the exact opposite. I wish they would not have increased the screen size. I want something small and portable for my phone. If I want to do real work I bust out my laptop.

Fuck you poors who want everything in one device. Get a job you bums!

squicken

:lol

What does that even mean?

I didn't mean it as a negative. If you are invested in the iOS system then it is hard to switch. I went to an Android phone and the single biggest killer is the loss of iMessage. My family and friends have iPads and can no longer message me using the message app. They have to email or use another app now to do so. It seems small but it really isn't

MechDX

If it makes you feel any better I got just as much enjoyment out of the avatar you gave MechDX.

Its going to be real funny when it ignites a 6 game winning streak. the 6th game being the Spuerbowl of course. Then EVERYONE will want to bet Alligatorjag next season.

bionic77

8 days till the end of the world my friends.
The Mayans were not even smart enough to stay alive. Fuck them.

The end of the world is going to happen on February 2015 when a 50 year old Wheeden wins a Superbowl for the Browns (that was immediately preceded by the Indians winning a world series). The end will be horrible and the remaining survivors will be forced to live in Cleveland, which will remain the only habitable city (barely).

Bowser

I didn't mean it as a negative. If you are invested in the iOS system then it is hard to switch. I went to an Android phone and the single biggest killer is the loss of iMessage. My family and friends have iPads and can no longer message me using the message app. They have to email or use another app now to do so. It seems small but it really isn't

...or they could just text you? Or do they not have text plans?

squicken

So awesome. Pure class

Sunday won't be Luck's first visit to Reliant Stadium. He attended a handful of games growing up. Oliver Luck was a 1982 second-round draft pick of the Houston Oilers and the current franchise occasionally invited the former players to attend games.

"My dad would go a couple of times a year and bring me along," Luck said. "You grow up a fan, not a fervent fan, I'd say. I was an Oilers guy and . . . they moved to Tennessee."

Right on bro!

Gater's choice of avatar is pretty brutal.

All I made Goldslion do is wear a Vikebike for a while, and we agreed for a full offseason.

I like his tenacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom