• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

William Moore might not play Sunday.

Welp, congratulations, Giants.
Hakeem's ailing, too. So you guys box up Cruz and make guys like Hixon, Randle, and Bennett beat you - if they do then you deserve to lose!

I'm curious on the latest of Bradshaw. Might be seeing David Wilson get very significant play time. Probably Kregg Lumpkin also. o_O

I don't think the Pats are frauds, honestly. I've been saying it for weeks, everyone was overlooking them. I hate them but they are a solid team.

Go Browns!

houston-texans-letterman-jacket.jpg

Dress like a high school team, get treated like one.

Oh, and go Bears!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So it's looking unlikely that I'll be going to Cleveland on Sunday for my first ever Browns game. :(

Buddy is pulling out.

Ezio

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

Smokey

Heard on 610 this morning... Schaubs five worst games are the 5 primetime games the texans have played this season. All had a qb rating less than 80. He has thrown 8/10 of his picks in these 5 nationally televised games.

Such shit and a nut up.

Heard on 610 this morning... Schaubs five worst games are the 5 primetime games the texans have played this season. All had a qb rating less than 80. He has thrown 8/10 of his picks in these 5 nationally televised games.

Such shit and a nut up.
That's got to be troubling for you Texans fans. How can you have any confidence in the guy come playoff time when he's been so consistently underwhelming in primetime games? Hopefully he gets it together soon, I'd love to see the Texans get another shot at the Pats (and win).

Man, that picture of Aaron uncovered, damn
It seems like they get one or two of those every game, where they just fly out of the huddle and snap the ball in about 5 seconds with the defense completely out of position.

SonnyBoy

Thank you Redskins for not losing to the Ratbirds. LOL I will continue to bask in the bitter tears of my family and coworkers for the remainder of the week. I haven't even had to open my mouth, just making eye contact is enough. Yep, my Deadskins beat dat ass.

Gotta say it's fin seeing the Niners good again and getting a bunch if prime time games. Now if we could only fix our offensive play calling....

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The hate is strong for the Texans today. They got their asses kicked last night I admit but the season is hardly over for them yet. Time to regroup.

@Kavey: That sucks man, if I was near there I would go with ya.

jmdajr

Such shit and a nut up.

This damn game was basically an exact duplicate of the GreenBay one. Idiotic penalties kill Defensive stops early in the game. Idiotic Matt Schaub throws an INT. Team gets in a hole and can't get out. Offense can't do diddly poo playing from behind. Hell, at least Wade got pissed and showed some fire.

But now we have to go up against the motivated Colts and their coach who is going to hold the Lombardi Trophy multiple times and dance with all his daughters at their weddings before cancer does him in. What the fuck is Kubes motivation. "Aw shucks guys lets go make us some plays and win us a football game!"

Texans had the opportunity to prove they were the best team in the AFC and blew it.
So that's that.

Are they still one of the best teams in the AFC? Yes. Does the AFC compare to the NFC? No. Is THE best team football an AFC team? Don't know. It's up to SF to show me how Elite the NFC really is against Lord Diva Brady now that he's on a roll.

This damn game was basically an exact duplicate of the GreenBay one. Idiotic penalties kill Defensive stops early in the game. Idiotic Matt Schaub throw a INT. Team gets in a hole and can't get out. Offense can't do diddly poo playing from behind. Hell, at least Wade got pissed and showed some fire.

But now we have to go up against the motivated Colts and their coach who is going to hold the Lombardi Trophy multiple times and dance with all his daughters at their weddings before cancer does him in. What the fuck is Kubes motivation. "Aw shucks guys lets go make us some plays and win us a football game!"

Texans had the opportunity to prove they were the best team in the AFC and blew it.
So that's that.

Are they still one of the best teams in the AFC? Yes. Does the AFC compare to the NFC? No. Is THE best team football an AFC team? Don't know. It's up to SF to show me how Elite the NFC really is against Lord Diva Brady now that he's on a roll.

Winning the division. It would be horrible for the Texans if they lost the division after such a great start.

"We couldn't do jack shit, good thing we still have an actual good team to beat them for us so we can feel better!"

Is the 9'ers-Pats game the biggest game in your viewing history now ?

Get me a plane ticket and I'll go.

I'll go to a Browns game if you buy me a plane ticket . And a hotel. And dinner. And drinks. And a trip to Greg and pay a day at the batting cages for me.

I'm pretty cheap!

jmdajr

I don't think the Pats are frauds, honestly. I've been saying it for weeks, everyone was overlooking them. I hate them but they are a solid team.

Go Browns!

People like to say the Texans are balanced. Heck, The Patriots were the most balanced team yesterday.

Their D has scored me a ton of fantasy points.

"We couldn't do jack shit, good thing we still have an actual good team to beat them for us so we can feel better!"

Is the 9'ers-Pats game the biggest game in your viewing history now ?

I'll go to a Browns game if you buy me a plane ticket . And a hotel. And dinner. And drinks. And a trip to Greg and pay a day at the batting cages for me.

I'm pretty cheap!

No diner needed?

How good or bad is the Eagles O-Line?

The worst in the NFL. Missing 4 starters and just not playing well at all. I saw the Bengals lead the league in sacks. This will mostly likely not end well for the Eagles, but Foles has done a really good job seeing blitzes and getting the ball out quick. The Eagles did give up 6 sacks to the Bucs and their terrible DL last week though.

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons - RISE UP...please?
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders - OH GOD WHAT IS THIS IM NOT GOOD WITH FOOTBALL
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans - Oh man. Great Monday night game...or GREATEST Monday night game?

Ultratech

Oh what a mess...

Picks:
Thursday
Bengals at Eagles - Dalton gets the comeback win after his team fell apart Sunday. Also, LOL IGGLES.

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns - While I'd normally go with WSH in this case, the Browns have been hot as of late.
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins - Winner takes Florida. (For better or worse.) Dolphins get the pick only because they're a little better than the Jags.
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons - Should be an interesting game.
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys - Comes down to 4th Quarter Clutch Romo.
Chiefs at Raiders - This is a game?
49ers at Patriots - THIS should be a very interesting game.

Monday
Jets at Titans

TheFatOne

This damn game was basically an exact duplicate of the GreenBay one. Idiotic penalties kill Defensive stops early in the game. Idiotic Matt Schaub throw a INT. Team gets in a hole and can't get out. Offense can't do diddly poo playing from behind. Hell, at least Wade got pissed and showed some fire.

So that's that.

All Texans have to do is get the 1 seed, and they will be fine. The worst thing you can do against the Pats is get down multiple TDs early. Puts way to much pressure on the offense, and forces you to become one dimensional. I don't know why everyone is panicking when it comes to the Texans. They lost to a good team who is on a roll right now.

Spinluck

the Texans defense is just an afterthought to me, I'm just afraid of their offense destroying our defense.

which will most likely happen.

jmdajr

All Texans have to do is get the 1 seed, and they will be fine. The worst thing you can do against the Pats is get down multiple TDs early. Puts way to much pressure on the offense, and forces you to become one dimensional. I don't know why everyone is panicking when it comes to the Texans. They lost to a good team who is on a roll right now.

The local Sports Media pretty much all picked us to lose by a TD or FG. But this was just embarrassing. Going into Reliant Stadium Sunday a doubter until proven wrong.

Smokey

It's how they lost. Go up a few posts and look at that stat I posted about schaub. There's no shame in losing to the Patriots at their place if it looks like you give a shit or are competent.

I think it's a few things:

1. Texans have looked bad against great QB's consistently this year.

2. Schaub has been bad in big games.

3. The Texans were also on a roll coming in to last night's game, and it wasn't even remotely close.

Obviously the Texans are still in a good position and they still have a shot but I'd be pretty distraught if I was a Texans fan after last night's game. Was it a fluke or was it a revelation? You can't say for sure but unfortunately the Texans haven't given much evidence to the prospect of them making a legitimate run at a SB title.

jmdajr

I think it's a few things:

1. Texans have looked bad against great QB's consistently this year.

2. Schaub has been bad in big games.

3. The Texans were also on a roll coming in to last night's game, and it wasn't even remotely close.

Obviously the Texans are still in a good position and they still have a shot but I'd be pretty distraught if I was a Texans fan after last night's game. Was it a fluke or was it a revelation? You can't say for sure but unfortunately the Texans haven't given much evidence to the prospect of them making a legitimate run at a SB title.

Absolutely. Only hope is they bounce back like they did after GB. Not sure lighting can strike twice.

Bowser

Bowser?

Avi bet says we'll lose this game

Let's do it!

Such shit and a nut up.

Barnwell posted this on Twitter BEFORE the Pats game:

BB: Schaub at night: 56.5% completion percentage, 6.9 yards per attempt, 10 TD, 10 INT. Daytime: 65.2% comp%, 7.9 YPA, 109 TD, 57 INT

Schaub apparently just blows at night

squicken

Such shit and a nut up.

Such a joke. I can't believe they extended him. They just accept mediocrity so readily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom