• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
I was looking at the athletes who did crime list on wiki which is short as hell which means someone needs to add, but anywho this made me go wow

Dutch Football League
Name Team when arrested Offense Sentence Notes
Patrick Kluivert AFC Ajax Causing death by dangerous driving 240 hours community service [78]

K-19

Banned
Man, I feel so misogynous sometimes. American sports are turning me into a man.

Also, I always knew that Brady was the best. He must have so much comfort without a zboub between his legs.

squicken

My eyes must be shit then because Brady has not looked that great to me this year.

Rodgers can at least throw the ball more than 7 yards down field.

To me the joke of it is that he criticizes Rodgers for lowering his eye level in the games where he's been hit, as if Brady (or any other QB) doesn't do the same thing. It's actually a really noticeable thing about Brady's game. He declines much more than Rodgers when there's pressure b/c he can't escape it

jakncoke

Banned
Must be how he blocks out 4 super bowl losses..in a row, In his mind Buffalo is actually 0-0 in the Super Bowl.

The three QBs for the 1974 Falcons (Bob Lee, Pat Sullivan, Kim McQuilken) finished with 4 touchdown passes, 31 picks, 50 sacks and a collective 27.8 QB rating

Impressive. They managed to go 3-11 that season somehow, edit ahh victory over 5-9 aints, 2-12 giants and 6-8 packers

bionic77

Pre SB championships count. Anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

They are just as legitimate and in fact are equivalent to high school championships. Valued slightly more than my college and law school intramural basketball trophies.

JCizzle

QBR, DOVA or bleacher report?

They are all equally valuable to me.

Dude is rocking a 29/4 TD/INT ratio, has a 0.8 INT %, nearly 4k yards already, never gets sacked despite being a statue, etc. etc. He's playing at a phenomenal level and would be the clear cut MVP if it wasn't for the media's fascination with all things Manning.

jakncoke

Banned
Dude is rocking a 29/4 TD/INT ratio, has a 0.8 INT %, nearly 4k yards already, never gets sacked despite being a statue, etc. etc. He's playing at a phenomenal level and would be the clear cut MVP if it wasn't for the media's fascination with all things Manning.

You're new, your new smells wreaks of Patriot heathen.

bionic77

Pay no mind to bionic when it comes to Brady.
People seem to conveniently forget the many games where he looked like total garbage. Did we forget the first Jets game? Or when he was outplayed by Flacco?

He has not looked great and the stats can go eat two extra large bags of dicks.

People seem to conveniently forget the many games where he looked like total garbage. Did we forget the first Jets game? Or when he was outplayed by Flacco?

He has not looked great and the stats can go eat two extra large bags of dicks.

Big Ben lost to the Raiders,Titans,and Chargers and the Steelers got their ass beat by the Browns.

bionic77

Big Ben lost to the Raiders,Titans,and Chargers and the Steelers got their ass beat by the Browns.
He only played bad against the Chargers which was his first game back after a month (statistically he was great in that one). In the other games the defense let the other team score the game winning drive and be did not play against the Browns.

Ben was actually playing amazingly well before he got hurt.

He only played bad against the Chargers which was his first game back after a month (statistically he was great in that one). In the other games the defense let the other team score the game winning drive and be did not play against the Browns.

Ben was actually playing amazingly well before he got hurt.

Whatever.You lost to the Browns!haha

Godslay

Banned

Why don't you put up Manning's stats in comparison?

Manning on the left Brady on the right...

30 TDs/10 Int vs. 29 TDs/4 Int
3812 yards vs. 3833 yards
68.3 cmp % vs 64.4 cmp%
19 sacks vs. 20 sacks
7.89 yds/a vs. 7.74 yds/a
104.0 rating vs. 104.2 rating

The stats only tell so much. They don't take into account the bloat from the blowouts that the Pats have had, Peyton coming back from injury to a new team and incorporating his system with McCoy's, etc.

Really it's a coin flip on the stats, when you take other factors into account he's ahead of Brady simply due to circumstances.

jakncoke

Banned
It's not 2004 anymore. If we are healthy the Pats are one of the teams I am least worried about.

Us healthy this year? Next you'll tell me Browns will win a Super Bowl this century, of Matt Fatford is a good qb or the Tammy Brady has a dong under her thongs.

imtehman

Banned
i know pats fans are on a huge high after the texans win but i can't wait to see the 49ersz bring u guys back down to earth BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

TheFatOne

Loking more and more like rain instead of snow for the Pats game tomorrow night. SF fans how good is your oline?

Why don't you put up Manning's stats in comparison?

Manning on the left Brady on the right...

30 TDs/10 Int vs. 29 TDs/4 Int
3812 yards vs. 3833 yards
68.3 cmp % vs 64.4 cmp%
19 sacks vs. 20 sacks
7.89 yds/a vs. 7.74 yds/a
104.0 rating vs. 104.2 rating

The stats only tell so much. They don't take into account the bloat from the blowouts that the Pats have had, Peyton coming back from injury to a new team and incorporating his system with McCoy's, etc.

Really it's a coin flip on the stats, when you take other factors into account he's ahead of Brady simply due to circumstances.
Same can be said for Brady. Stats don't tell the injuries to the offensive line missing Gronk, and Hernandez for large periods or time etc.

Godslay

Banned
Same can be said for Brady. Stats don't tell the injuries to the offensive line missing Gronk, and Hernandez for large periods or time etc.

Didn't Hernandez comeback roughly right after Gronk got hurt? The Denver Oline has also had it's own share of injuries. Kuper has been hurt barring a few games, and the starting center Walton has been out for a long time now.

Really Brady and Manning situations are more similar than dissimilar. That's why I said it was a coin flip on stats. I think (and I'll admit that I am biased as are you!), that coming from the injury, into a new system/team will put Manning on top all other things being equal.

jakncoke

Banned
You got beat by a QB who cant even beat out Sanchez for a starting job.

And you also lost to the Raiders and Browns.

If Mark Sanchez would stop sucking on Rex Ryans feet long enough then it'd be a fair competition. There is no way there isnt any backdoor deals going on to keep Sanchez the starter

kingslunk

Didn't Hernandez comeback roughly right after Gronk got hurt? The Denver Oline has also had it's own share of injuries. Kuper has been hurt barring a few games, and the starting center Walton has been out for a long time now.

Really Brady and Manning situations are more similar than dissimilar. That's why I said it was a coin flip on stats. I think (and I'll admit that I am biased as are you!), that coming from the injury, into a new system/team will put Manning on top all other things being equal.

However Manning did not play at all last year, he had serious neck surgery and he's on a new team. The MVP talk shouldn't even mention Brady. Manning or AP.

Tom Penny

If Brady plays well against SF and they win he will win MVP. If not Manning wins because people can blabber all they want about a running back like AP who to me is comeback player of the year but great RB's don't correlate to wins. Great QB's do.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I feel bad for women who don't get out of abusive relationships. But this is ridiculous.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs on Friday night married his fiancée, Candace Williams, who alleged in November the former Pro Bowler punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom