• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't legally shoot Pats fans. Not even in Florida.

Only black kids with skittles and a hoodie.

We just need a white woman to take the shot. Then just deny, deny, deny!

If that fails just plant the skittles and we should be scott free...

we're coming for you gata!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is it true Canadians drink moose piss to get drunk?

NO!

That's absolutely disgusting. I'm actually disappointed if that's what you were taught in American school. Really? Why would anyone drink Moose piss?

Now Moosehead, that's delicious:

Moosehead.jpg

I really want to catch a catfish with my hands one day. Shit looks like so much fun.

We need some football news.

Happy Birthday to Randy Starks! Please don't ask for too much money this offseason!

just saw the RG3/Rob Parker thing.....ROB MOTHER FUCKING PARKER HAS THE NERVE TO ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE OF BEING A "CORNBALL BROTHER"? ESPN needs to can his ass. It's not like he's any good. He's honestly one of the stupider people on their network. I love SAS's "Honestly...i'm uncomfortable with where we just went" to cap that segment.

Rorschach

disrespectful

There's nothing wrong with it! I totally support his lifestyle. Ain't none of my business how much he loves meat.

just saw the RG3/Rob Parker thing.....ROB MOTHER FUCKING PARKER HAS THE NERVE TO ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE OF BEING A "CORNBALL BROTHER"? ESPN needs to can his ass. It's not like he's any good. He's honestly one of the stupider people on their network. I love SAS's "Honestly...i'm uncomfortable with where we just went" to cap that segment.

Being an idiot gives you longevity on that network. They wouldn't fire him for being stupid.

squicken

the joke is ESPN has pre-show stuff with producers. they know what will be discussed. maybe they didn't know the exact language, but they knew he was going to question his "blackness"

i don't know what a cornball brother is and urban dictionary is of no help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom