• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

What is a cornball brother?

"He's not really down with the cause, he's not one of us"

The fuck is he talking about?
Go watch Black Dynamite. Then become retarded either through blows to the head or a mercury sandwich.

Then it will all make sense.

JaMarco

Parker clearly didn't really know what he was talking about. He's was just trying to say something provocative to get attention/ratings.

What is a cornball brother?

"He's not really down with the cause, he's not one of us"

The fuck is he talking about?

I don't know, but I know this guy is a cornhole brother.

carson-cornhole.jpg

JABEE

It's also interesting that he says dating a white woman makes him less of a black man. Parker should be fired for saying that kind of bigoted shit. On the other hand, the only reason FirstTake exists is to create stupid controversy. I think they should stick to sports controversies like Tebow and Sanchez, and stray away from making character judgements on people they don't even know.

jakncoke

Banned
Someone tried to draw Josh Freeman but got the bell proportions all wrong, and the old lady saggy arms and the varicosed vein thunder thighs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like this is the only thread where I can say things like:

You guys realize that there will be a ridiculous amount of people being killed if they ever actually try to take guns away right?

Rorschach

I feel like this is the only thread where I can say things like:

You guys realize that there will be a ridiculous amount of people being killed if they ever actually try to take guns away right?
Say it wherever you want. It's already been said in that thread. In this thread, you can talk about football and football related products.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's also interesting that he says dating a white woman makes him less of a black man. Parker should be fired for saying that kind of bigoted shit. On the other hand, the only reason FirstTake exists is to create stupid controversy. I think they should stick to sports controversies like Tebow and Sanchez, and stray away from making character judgements on people they don't even know.

It sounds to me like that guy was spewing out some good old fashioned Civil War era black on black racism. I'm shocked I didn't see the adjective "Uppity" thrown in there.

edit: On an actual football related subject, Greg's avatar reminds me that we haven't seen happy Rodgers in a few games. We haven't seen that MVP level Rodgers in a while. I guess eznark was right about all those safety clouds.

Greg

On an actual football related subject, Greg's avatar reminds me that we haven't seen happy Rodgers in a few games. We haven't seen that MVP level Rodgers in a while. I guess eznark was right about all those safety clouds.
run for a TD Rodgers was pretty happy last game

but yeah, so many variables at play that I don't know what's going on with him/the offense

Kiryu

remember when he had 4 yards passing in the 2nd half of a game but the opposing coach declined a safety which actually allowed him to have 17 yards for the half? lulz
Isn't that your best insult you can come up with?
(No WRs could ever a hold of the ball from Russell Throws in the whole game)

Now...
Russell Wilson is going to be better QB than Kaepernick anyway because he is going on an unexpected journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom