• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I'll be at Foxboro tomorrow! I got tickets at the 20 yard line, row 4. Cheering on 9ers of course. Not a 9ers fan, but I have Kapernick in fantasy playoffs and I hate Pats.

I'm just going to enjoy the experience. Expensive tickets though, we each paid $300.

If you are really going make sure to dress appropriately. It's supposed to be cold and raining. Could change over to snow. Can't wait for this game tomorrow. I want to see what the Pats can do against one of the best defenses in the NFL. I want the game to be close in the 4th to see if this offense really has improved from earlier in the season.

TheFatOne

Man I was really hoping for a snow game tomorrow night, but it looks like it's just going to be freezing rain. Will be interesting how both teams handle the weather.

squicken

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/84945/the-difference-between-ponder-bradford

Bradford's passer rating (81.9) and Total QBR score (48.1) are higher this season than for the time periods featured in the chart. He has generally played much better during first quarters, fourth quarters and overtime. That could mean nothing. The differences could be largely random. I do wonder, however, whether the disparity reflects a desire by coach Jeff Fisher to minimize risks until circumstances dictate otherwise.

Under this theory, Bradford would start games quickly when following a script, then lose his way to a degree before rallying when the outcome was in the balance.

The numbers are striking.

Bradford has 11 touchdowns with three interceptions in first quarters, fourth quarters and overtimes this season. His corresponding passer rating (95.6) and QBR score (75.1) rank among the league leaders. Bradford has four touchdowns and seven picks in second and third quarters. His rating (67.0) and QBR score (21.9) lag accordingly.

STL is converting 30% of 3rd and 10+ chances, which is 7th in the league. The offense is definitely more productive when it is forced to be more aggressive, though Bradford was awful vs BUF but his numbers looked good

Tabris

If you are really going make sure to dress appropriately. It's supposed to be cold and raining. Could change over to snow. Can't wait for this game tomorrow. I want to see what the Pats can do against one of the best defenses in the NFL. I want the game to be close in the 4th to see if this offense really has improved from earlier in the season.

Ugh, freezing rain. I only have a nice wool jacket and scarf. No gloves or long johns or anything. Do they sell rain ponchos at the stadium?

Fuck yeah, Andrew Quarless future!!!

Meanwhile at Bucket's house..

eternalq5j0o.jpg

Fixed.

TheFatOne

Ugh, freezing rain. I only have a nice wool jacket and scarf. No gloves or long johns or anything. Do they sell rain ponchos at the stadium?

I would definitely follow Breads advice. Stop by a local Walmart/cheap clothing store, and buy gloves, hat, thermals, etc. You don't want to fuck around in freezing rain/snow especially since the game is late, and it's only going to get colder.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll be at Foxboro tomorrow! I got tickets at the 20 yard line, row 4. Cheering on 9ers of course. Not a 9ers fan, but I have Kapernick in fantasy playoffs and I hate Pats.

I'm just going to enjoy the experience. Expensive tickets though, we each paid $300.
That's not a bad price for tickets really....I usually expect 500ish for decent seats

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm more curious what Costas is going to say once he gets the mic during the game.

Ban guns, ban schools, ban ppl from having kids.

Take your pick.

Still stunned by what happened really......

Also PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Finley going away (hopefully)

Nori Chan

All right here Kave go up to a honey you like and say: "hey didn't we go to different schools together?" That'll definitely catch her attention

I want Aldon Smith to rip Brady's arms off, but we can't all get what we want, can we?

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm enjoying the hoard of Redskins fans not worried about starting Kirk and dismissing the Browns on the web. Should be an entertaining game.

Striker

I'm enjoying the hoard of Redskins fans not worried about starting Kirk and dismissing the Browns on the web. Should be an entertaining game.
I'm confident in the Browns D. Haden, Jackson, Sheard, Rubin, Ward, Taylor - lot of players on there I like.

As long as the Browns offense doesn't gift them points they'll win.

Ballard blocking, Gronk running a post, Finley going to the sideline, Hernandez in the backfield...jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ballard isn't much of a blocker. He is a slow TE who has good hands and still is pretty weak (at least for a man his size) in his blocking department. Loved him as a Giant, though.

jakncoke

Banned
Lot of good games today, between the good record teams vs good record to the the lil guys with lil hope needing to continue to win.

If there is even one other person on NFL-GAF who watches Dolphins/Jags today I will be impressed.

lol.Thats like 4 guys who are married to Pats fans.

No wonder you guys hate the Pats.
I hated the Pats a lot more before I married her! I've been working on compromising down from loathing to just regular hatred.

jakncoke

Banned
If there is even one other person on NFL-GAF who watches Dolphins/Jags today I will be impressed.

I hated the Pats a lot more before I married her! I've been working on compromising down from loathing to just regular hatred.

I'm sure there will be a couple, Tamanon, the british mod, the other lolphin fans and gata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom