• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Hobbit last night, Imax 48fps. It was really good, I was worried about them making it into 3 movies, but once it got going I was totally sucked in. The 48fps looked amazing for the most part, there were a few really bright scenes that did look a bit weird. It was super distracting at first because my mind kept focusing on it but after maybe an hour I was totally used to it. The visuals were so stunning again, my wife actually got a bit dizzy during a few scenes were the camera would pan across some huge shot of the country side. If PJ wanted to make 10 more movies set in Middle Earth I would be there day 1 for each one.

brentech

Probably going to miss all the early games and maybe parts of the late afternoon games. Lame.
Time to stare at my phone all day while at a family party.

Probably going to miss all the early games and maybe parts of the late afternoon games. Lame.
Time to stare at my phone all day while at a family party.

Same, except i'm taking my daughter on a playdate with a family friend.

Gonna try and convince my friend to leave the kids with the women so we can watch Steelers Cowboys.

RBH

ib2dEtixw98Emk.png

ibjwgky8uEX4oS.png

ibsaKxW9Yhh3tt.png

ibkh6TquiTJdHL.png

WedgeX

Banned
Will megatron put up 300 yards just today? Will Larry fitz have a ball thrown within 15 yards of him? Will both losing streaks be broken by a tie.

jakncoke

Banned
The Cardinals haven't dropped 10 straight in one season since going 0-10 in 1943, when the franchise was based in Chicago. They also shared in an 0-10 finish in 1944 when they merged with the Pittsburgh Steelers because of a player shortage during World War II.

squicken

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Tom Coughlin says the Giants are playing for Newtown today

Is the rest of the league playing against Newtown? Just not care about Newtown? How does that work exactly?

WedgeX

Banned

Is the rest of the league playing against Newtown? Just not care about Newtown? How does that work exactly?

Isn't Newtown in the New England region? And not New York? What a weird thing to say.

bionic77

Same, except i'm taking my daughter on a playdate with a family friend.

Gonna try and convince my friend to leave the kids with the women so we can watch Steelers Cowboys.
And they say I am whipped!

Though I will miss some of the 1pm games to play basketball but I will be back in time for the 4pm games. This is where not letting my kids watch tv pays off because they don't care what is on and don't expect it to show kids crap.

Just found out Linkenbach will be starting, and we'll be down to starting linemen. Gg Texans, enjoy your win today.

Im hopeful that someone on the coaching staff realizes they have to adjust the plan for this game. Last week against Tennessee, they were just DESTROYING the Colts offensive line. Linkenbach and McGlynn are just garbage. To clinch the AFC South against the Colts with a great, solid win is exactly what the Texans are looking for to wash the taste of the Pats game out of their mouths.

That said, I never really fear the Texans. Hell, one of the Colts two wins last year was against the Texans when they were playing for playoff seeding and we ran out with Dan Orlovsky.

Tom Penny

Gillette is a terrible home field advantage. Even New Englanders rail on the place for being charmin soft.

You mean it's not loud? It's not nearly as loud as the old stadium with aluminum seating. Terrible home advantage though LOL. The team is the home advantage. I will take a home team advantage were they have broken records for most consecutive home wins...which was years in row.

The Jets and Pats are wearing decals and arm-bands
...as are the Giants. They are wearing decals on their helmet.

Plenty of Newtown residents commute to NY for work etc. That part of CT is equally split as Giants country...

Spinluck

Im hopeful that someone on the coaching staff realizes they have to adjust the plan for this game. Last week against Tennessee, they were just DESTROYING the Colts offensive line. Linkenbach and McGlynn are just garbage. To clinch the AFC South against the Colts with a great, solid win is exactly what the Texans are looking for to wash the taste of the Pats game out of their mouths.

That said, I never really fear the Texans. Hell, one of the Colts two wins last year was against the Texans when they were playing for playoff seeding and we ran out with Dan Orlovsky.

Arians won't adjust shit. That oversized Ninja Turtle will still have Luck doing 7 step drops, Bach and McGlynn will be outmatched the whole game. Hopefully Luck isn't on his ass the whole game.

I wasn't too concerned about our offense. I was convinced that our D would be my only worry lol. But our line is so shit that it warrants my worries. I was never concerned when playing the Texans either, but these aren't the same teams lol.

Tamanon

Banned
Go Baguars!

I know you're going to have to lose today to stay in the top 2. You can't depend on the Chiefs to win, that's for sure.

d[-_-]b

Banned

Umm no disrespect but when we "played" for Sandy that didn't go too well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom