• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

-Rams since 2010: 2 owners, 2 head coaches, 3 offensive coordinators, 2 defensive coordinators, 2 QB coaches

-Since 2010, 5 starters left tackle, six starters at left guard, four starters at center, four starters at right guard and five starters at right tackle. Eight guys start at tight end and 13 start at wide receiver.

-of 53 man roster to open 2011 season, 26 out of the league

-Both Football Outsiders and Advanced Football Stats have STL with the toughest 2012 schedule to this point

6-6-1 is a hell of an accomplishment for Fisher. No smoke and mirrors with an easy schedule or a bunch of random luck going their way. I hope that he opens up his offense as they get better players, but a really good start for him

cajunator

Banned
-Rams since 2010: 2 owners, 2 head coaches, 3 offensive coordinators, 2 defensive coordinators, 2 QB coaches

-Since 2010, 5 starters left tackle, six starters at left guard, four starters at center, four starters at right guard and five starters at right tackle. Eight guys start at tight end and 13 start at wide receiver.

-Both Football Outsiders and Advanced Football Stats have STL with the toughest 2012 schedule to this point

6-6-1 is a hell of an accomplishment for Fisher. No smoke and mirrors with an easy schedule or a bunch of random luck going their way. I hope that he opens up his offense as they get better players, but a really good start for him

Fisher will turn that shit around pretty quick.
The Rams are on the rise.

Well when you put it like that... pretty impressive indeed.

jakncoke

Banned

And yet you just left them for the Colts

I don't believe he'll get shut down, our run game hasn't been our bread and butter in forever.
It's been far better this season. Strictly middle of the pack from a league perspective but considering we were last in the league last season? An improvement. Get another mauler or two on the offensive line....

Slurmer

Banned
d[-_-]b;45479038 said:
If Eli can get going, I don't believe he'll get shut down, our run game hasn't been our bread and butter in forever.
They stopped Doug Martin and McCoy pretty well. I think their run d is pretty good and I'm just not ready to annoint DW as this great talent after 1 great game against the saints. I think NY should try and utilize him in their passing game to take advantage of his speed but I don't really know if that's their style.

exarkun

Squicken I don't know if you could have picked a team that gaf cares less about. Rams suck, who cares about the reasons or if Fisher is doing a good job.

Plus you jumped ship for Luck. Say it with me "fuck the rams". Cmon, thats right, say it again. Fuck the rams and their shitty excuses.

Glad to see Boykin in the lineup.

I wonder if he'll see an expanded role going forward.

I am a bit surprised that we haven't seen much DJ Williams this year though.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm watching the ESPN Countdown show for a change today. Is the host drunk? He keeps umm-ing and erm-ing and the whole thing is a real badly produced mess.

Slurmer said:
I think their run d is pretty good.
They are 23rd in the league allowing 127 rushing yards a game. (Correction) The Giants are 22nd mind you and by no definition is the Giants defense a good rushing defense. Correlation would tell you....

Not saying Wilson will explode today and the media is just doing what they do after a player has a huge game but what if he is shut down? It's not like the Giants are a running team first anyways.

ynakeeforever2 said:
Who is the giants back up running back today?
Lumpkin.

squicken

Thanks for the well wishes all

a-qewdaccai2coh25o5m.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Start Cecil Shorts, Montell Owens or James Jones?

Montell Owens will get most of the snaps at running-back and has shown some skills thus far. But I suspect the Jags are going to try and see what they have with Henne and go the full Andy Reid today with a huge amount of passes. Owens is the safe choice, Shorts if you need to take risks since he has a higher upside.

Mrbob

Time for the Bears to RISE today. First step towards the playoff push begins against Green Bay!

This is the day we have been waiting all year Bears fans. When the offense will show up from now until the rest of the season and carry the team to a Super Bowl championship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom