• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I hear Finley is out at the end of the year. Well I guess that ruins our chances of getting that 7th rounder we could've gotten for trading him.
I know what you've been doing all season but you do realize that a Packer win helps out Minnesota at this point right?

jnc.

eznark

Banned
So I hear Finley is out at the end of the year. Well I guess that ruins our chances of getting that 7th rounder we could've gotten for trading him.

jnc.

Where do you hear that? Seems obvious at this point but I haven't seen anyone related to the team put it out there.

Greg

I get Washington/Cleveland.

What a lovely day to stream a game... and Solider Field might actually look like a real football field.

eznark

Banned

iXTuhHrsH93mD.png

YOU CAN SEE MY BONER FROM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Alligatorjandro said:
Finley would be a HOFer on the Pats
He'd drop the Canton bust..

EDIT: William Moore is inactive for the Falcons. Chris Hope starts for him:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Falcons S William Moore inactive again.

Hosely officially starts for Prince and Wilson officially starting for Bradshaw as expected.

cajunator

Banned
Today I got off of work. My coworker is a shitty slimeball and he said he was gonna work for me on Tuesday night since I worked the Houston terminal for him Saturday, but he waffled on that one so I said fuck it then work for me on Sunday. Enjoy the office, fucker :D

Tom Penny

What a glorious day. By kickoff tonight I will know If I banked in FF and then get to watch the Pats/SF game. 3.5 hours and counting. Estimated time of arrival 4-4:15 Gillette stadium :)

eznark

Banned
Today I got off of work. My coworker is a shitty slimeball and he said he was gonna work for me on Tuesday night since I worked the Houston terminal for him Saturday, but he waffled on that one so I said fuck it then work for me on Sunday. Enjoy the office, fucker :D

Dear Diary,

Unique culture.

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina

DT Jonathan Babineaux also active for Atlanta.

Harry Douglas also active.

Packers update:

Chris Mortensen @mortreport

Clay Matthews is active. Donald Driver (Thumb) is inactive after being listed as questionable. Woodson and Nelson also inactive.

Slo

TxTrib-NoodlingOK-001.JPG.728x520_q85.jpg

Packers-Bears II: Lovie's final home game?

Smith's overall record against the Packers is 8-9. Some in the Bears organization are uneasy over Smith's job security and recognize that another Chicago loss to the Packers could ultimately wind up costing Smith his job, according to one source. It's difficult to say any one game determines whether someone keeps or loses his job. But the significance of today's game against the Packers is not lost on many in and out of the Bears organization.

Some more notable actives/inactives today:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Notable actives: WR Danny Amendola, CB Jimmy Smith. Inactive: WRs Jordy Nelson and Donald Driver, G Marshal Yanda, LB Dannell Ellerbe.

Oh and Go Giants!

(and Go Browns, Steelers, Buffalo and Packers today!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom