• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Time for the Bears to RISE today. First step towards the playoff push begins against Green Bay!

This is the day we have been waiting all year Bears fans. When the offense will show up from now until the rest of the season and carry the team to a Super Bowl championship!
image.php

eznark

Banned
Time for the Bears to RISE today. First step towards the playoff push begins against Green Bay!

This is the day we have been waiting all year Bears fans. When the offense will show up from now until the rest of the season and carry the team to a Super Bowl championship!

How many quarters will Pouts play before cowarding out?

lolol roomate is talking shit about rodgers being a cocky prick. Saying he prefers Matt Ryan because he seems more mature and 'well spoken'

mind is full of fuck

Drakeon

I hate 1pm games. 90% of the games going on but can't really pay attention. Then it's 4pm and you are left with a bunch of awful AFCW games

This is why I prefer the niners playing the late afternoon game (1pm here). I'm glad it's not a 10am game, because it'd put us at a disadvantage, hard to go across the entire country and play early. Bad enough that it sounds like its going to be raining hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom